5th August 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat?

Hello Everyone,
How do I get admission in M.Sc in Applied Statistic in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat? Which is entrance exam I must apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  3. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  4. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  5. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  6. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  7. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  8. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Names of the government institutes for MSc in electronics?
  11. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  12. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  13. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  15. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
7th February 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
How do I get admission in M.Sc in Applied Statistic in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat? Which is entrance exam I must apply for it?

The eligibility to study the M.Sc Applied Statistics in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat is that the graduate should have Statistics at least as a subsidiary subject. The information regarding the entrance examination is not available in the website. The admission shall be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. You can contact the university office or statistics department for more details or you can find the details in the university website link. The Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?