5th June 2012, 10:00 AM
jyothsnasri

List of courses offered by BITS other than B-Pharmacy for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream in Intermediate?

Is there any course offered by BITS for bipc students in intermediate other than B pharmacy ?

8th June 2012, 03:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses offered by BITS other than B-Pharmacy for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothsnasri View Post
Is there any course offered by BITS for bipc students in intermediate other than B pharmacy ?
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), apart from Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons.), do not offers any undergraduate courses for students who have passed higher secondary examination with subject combination of Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

The undergraduate courses offered by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) apart from Bachelor of Pharmacy are Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Programs in the following disciplines:

Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturing Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science
Biotechnology

For more information, refer to the official website of the Institute.
21st June 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses offered by BITS other than B-Pharmacy for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream in Intermediate?

I cmplt my .12th with 16000rank in eamcet.Wht r the career plans for me excluding b.pharmacy
14th March 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate BIPC in 2014 now i forgotten everything related to chemistry physics can you please suggest me a course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?