6th June 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Available job oriented courses after intermediate without writing EAMCET?

My name is meghana..i hve completed intermediate but didn't wrote eamcet exam....wat courses r available after intermediate f bipc stream without eamcet...also wants to know which course is best for job assurance....please help me with this doubt!!��

6th June 2015, 09:58 PM
mwh

Default Re: Available job oriented courses after intermediate without writing EAMCET?

Hi friend,
you completed your intermediate but did not give EAMCET exam.
Even Bipc require EAMCET exam.
Without eamcet you can do Chartered accountancy course.
With the iit exam we can get seat for NIT and IIT.
So,try to take CA course as it has lot of scope in future.
But is not a easy task to become CA.
With the qualification of intermediate you can get railway jobs and bank jobs so apply for government job and become an employee.
All the best
22nd May 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Available job oriented courses after intermediate without writing EAMCET?

Sir my son qualify ts eamcet 2018 he is bipc student and got 45000 rank wants ti get in vet or agriculture nor pharmacy how can get free admission in course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?