17th January 2013, 07:49 PM
arnipallysudhir

List of the courses offered for civil engineering in M.Tech? List of the preferences in them?

list out the order of courses offered for civil enggineering in m.tech.
and also list out preferences in them according to present demand

Related Questions:
  1. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  2. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  5. Which are the courses in which MS degree is offered? List of the courses in which MS can be done?
  6. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many colleges in Gujarat take admission on the basis of AIEEE?
  8. List of courses which are offered after Biotechnology graduation?
  9. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India?
  10. List of the courses after B.E civil engineering
  11. List of colleges offering Civil Engineering distance courses?
  12. What are the career options for PCB students apart from MBBS?
  13. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  14. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  15. How to apply for higher studies while pursuing degree in Agricultural engineering? List of courses for which I can apply?
  16. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc? -- [New]
  17. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
8th June 2013, 04:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the courses offered for civil engineering in M.Tech? List of the preferences in them?

After B.Tech in Civil engineering, you can try for M. Tech in Structural Engineering or M. Tech in Construction Technology. M. Tech in streams like Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, or Environmental Engineering can also be selected for studies. Construction Engineering and Management, Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering, Building Technology and Construction Management, etc are some other specialization areas. Another option is to go for M. Tech in Infrastructure Engineering and Construction Management. All these courses are equally demanded and selection can be made according to candidate’s interest.
20th July 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the courses offered for civil engineering in M.Tech? List of the preferences in them?

which is the branches in civil engineering for post graduation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?