2nd October 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

List of deemed universities in Tamil Nadu approved by Tamil Nadu government?

List of deemed universities in TamilNadu approved by Tamilnadu government? Can you please give me the list and the procedures followed for the admission? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me with the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
11th October 2017, 12:30 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of deemed universities in Tamil Nadu approved by Tamil Nadu government?

Deemed University status would be given to a College where all the facilities are available to run as a University.

The advantage for the students by joining in Deemed University is the University people itself will correct the question paper and award the marks if the people from different deemed university will design the question paper.

This is vice versa also. Paper correction will be given to different Deemed university in case if your University has designed the question paper.

Below are the Deemed Universities in Tamil Nadu :
-Chettinad Academy of Resarch & Education
-Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
-Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences
-Vellore Institute of Technology
-SRM Institute of Science and Technology
-Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research
-Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
-Karpagam Academy of Higher Education
-Cheenai Mathematical Institute etc.

To the best of my knowledge, Vellore Institute of Technology is the best place to join any course.
21st June 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of deemed universities in Tamil Nadu approved by Tamil Nadu government?

Sir i am complited msc zoloogy(2010-12) distance mode from vinayaka misson university.
So i am elgible or not for tamilnadu pg trb exam pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?