26th February 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

List of easy subjects to take in IGNOU 3rd year B.Sc programme?

Can anyone please tell me the list of easy subjects to take for my ignou 3rd year bsc programme so that i can complete my 32 credits for it? bcoz its not easy to choose any subject like i did last year, it turns out to be the most difficult year for me... pls help me,ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. what should I do after completing B.Sc(geology)? List of streams and subjects available for the same
  3. Is there any benefit from M.Com(IGNOU) in CS executive programme
  4. How to join M.Ed programme after doing B.Ed from IGNOU?
  5. Possibility to do Bachelor Preparatory Programme along with B.Sc in IGNOU for a candidate who has secured 90% in 10th? Can I study B.Tech on BPP basis in IGNOU?
  6. Can I take admission in B.Ed after Bachelors degree in Tourism from IGNOU?
  7. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  8. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  9. How to complete BSc CS in 2 to 3 years from IGNOU?
  10. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  11. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Subjects enlisted in 1st year?
  12. List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.A. in IGNOU being a Bachelor Preparatory Programme graduate?
  14. How to do graduation after doing polytechnic after 10th?
  15. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  16. Information about BSW distance education? Last date to apply for it?
  17. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  18. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of easy subjects to take in IGNOU 3rd year B.Sc programme?

Actually I want to know how many subject in 3rd yrs bsc and which subject in biology
16th May 2023, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of easy subjects to take in IGNOU 3rd year B.Sc programme?

Which subject is easier in BSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?