31st March 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?

I want to know the engineering colleges which offers Robatic engineering in hydrabad

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  3. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Robotics engineering in Tamilnadu
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.? -- [New]
  5. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course?
  6. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  7. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  8. Top colleges of engineering in Robotics? List of the colleges?
  9. Name sof the colleges offering robotics engineering?
  10. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. List of top 30 engineering colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  13. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  14. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  15. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  16. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  17. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  18. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
25th June 2015, 02:25 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?

==> Robotics engineering

* The future of this field will definitely provides lots of career opportunities for the robotic engineers.

* Students usually require at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering to get into this field.

==> IMPORTANT POINT OR KEY FOR SUCCESS

* Pursue pass in the 10+2 examination or equivalent with Mathematics of a recognized examination board.

* Join a reputed university or institution that offers the bachelor’s degree in engineering in any of the specified discipline and pursue the degree.

* Gain some exposure in this field by working with the related industries.

* Find out for the Robotic engineer job and apply for the position.

==> List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad

* VEDA IIT - VLSI Engineering and Design Automation, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

* Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

* Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

* University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
14th July 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?

How to do the gentech engineering & How to approch to related colleges
6th January 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma in computer science. So I am interested in doing robotics in computer science,so please give me the list of the colleges in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?