13th March 2018, 06:56 PM
Tejaswini06

List of entrance exams for admission into Aeronautical Engineering course after B.Sc

I have completed my B.Sc and now I have to do Aeronautical Engineering. How can I do that? Is there any type of entrance exam which I have to appear and pass for admission in all colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  3. List of entrance exams for admission into Aeronautical Engineering course after B.Sc -- [New]
  4. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?
  5. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  8. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  11. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  12. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  15. Postgraduation in aeronautical? are there any entrance exams? what is the procedure?
  16. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  17. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  18. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
31st March 2018, 02:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission into Aeronautical Engineering course after B.Sc

You are not eligible to get admission in the Aeronautical engineering course through lateral entry after B.Sc.

Candidates passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for various entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course.

You are not eligible to appear for JEE. But most of the institute conduct the entrance examination for admission.
31st March 2018, 06:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission into Aeronautical Engineering course after B.Sc

The admission in Aeronautical engineering course is conducted after qualifying in JEE, VITEEE, SRMJEE etc.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper. The age limit is 17-25 years.

So, you have to appear and qualify for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
31st March 2018, 06:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical engineering is four year duration course. Candidates passed 12th are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

Some of the entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course is JEE, BITSAT, VITEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?