15th January 2016, 11:59 AM
Kashifaijaz

List of foreign B.Tech colleges along with their entrance exams where an Indian can get admission?

Sir i would like to know about the foreign btech colleges and their entrance exams as well in which indian students can apply as i am an indian. But the fee should be affordable.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  2. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  4. Scientist after 12th and exams to be answered to get admission in foreign colleges?
  5. What is the actual process followed for doing masters in abroad?
  6. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  7. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  8. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  9. Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?
  10. Is it possible for me to do M.S in abroad with scholarship? Which exam to clear for it?
  11. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  12. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  15. Is there any scholarship available to do B.Tech in abroad?
  16. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  17. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  18. Am I applicable for full time course in MBA?
15th January 2016, 10:14 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of foreign B.Tech colleges along with their entrance exams where an Indian can get admission?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology.
It is 4 year undergraduate course and students who have completed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination from any recognized board in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

To get admission in foreign colleges, students need to qualify the entrance examination necessary for the college and with that entrance examination, students also need language test score.
The most common entrance test for admission in best engineering college in US SAT and the language test is TOEFL.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.
Students need valid score in both of them for admission in any US college.
On the basis of SAT score, scholarship is also provided to students by many organizations in India which includes the expense of college fee, living on the basis of score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?