26th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do M.S in abroad with scholarship? Which exam to clear for it?

Is there any opportunities to do M.Sc(bio-science subject) in abroad with any scholarships ? Is there any examinations for that ? please tell me the procedures for that? Can you please guide me with the complete answer on the same?

Thank you!

27th September 2015, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do M.S in abroad with scholarship? Which exam to clear for it?

Yes, it is possible to pursue MS in abroad with scholarship. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. On scoring good marks in the entrance exams you can get scholarship thereby getting a waiver in your tution fees for your MS course. Apart from these you can also get a scholarship if you perform well in academics or get some exceptional achievement in extra curricular field. The entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission for MS course are :-

- GRE : Mostly North Americal Universities prefer this along with one English proficiency test.
- TOEFL/IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?