17th March 2011, 10:15 AM
drmanisha1971

List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

please advise good IIT JEE Coaching center in Bhubaneswar,Orissa.
My son is in class 8th,I want to give him IIT coaching from now,so also please advise good postal coaching available with all details.

11th May 2011, 04:55 PM
surendergora

Default Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

Regular Coaching for IITJEE

(1)Vidwan Classes, Bhubaneswar
Address: 20. Kharavel Nagar
City: Bhubaneswar
State: Orissa
Telephone Number: 0674-2531120, 6539984
Email: [email protected]
Official website: http://www.vidwanclasses.com

(2)PADHEES TUTORIAL PVT LTD

City : : BHUBANESWAR
Phone No. : 2506506/507

(3)PHYSICS ASHRAM

A/102,Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
Phone No. : 9338211962,9338211962

Postal Coaching:
You can apply for any of the following institutes , material provided by all of them is very good and almost same.
1.FIITJEE
2.RESONANCE
3.CAREER POINT
4.VMC
11th May 2011, 10:43 PM
dreksha chaudhary

Lightbulb Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

Dear friend ,

The List of Coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar for IIT JEE preparation are-

1.Vidwan Classes

2.Career Point

3.S I E T

4.Career Beacon Institute

5.Kiran's Iit Academy

Best wishes!!!!!!!
12th May 2011, 11:36 AM

Default Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

Resonance is in Bhubaneswar. so try Resonance. it has the best study material in country, and the faculties are all from kota( the hub for IIT).
25th May 2011, 04:58 PM
bchinut

Originally Posted by drmanisha1971 View Post
My son is in class 8th,I want to give him IIT coaching from now,so also please advise good postal coaching available with all details.
The materials are available with Resonance at acharya vihar. Very good material for young aspirant . The price would be about Rs.2000. U can contact on there landline 06743192222.
28th May 2011, 04:56 PM

Please give idea for Top three IIT JEE coaching centre in Bhubaneswar/Cuttack.
2nd June 2011, 08:59 AM

Which one is top coaching center for iit prepairation
18th June 2011, 07:38 AM

please tell me about good coaching institutes for Orissa JEE in Bhubaneswar
30th June 2011, 08:59 AM

Best individual coaching center for iit in bhubaneswar?
28th July 2011, 11:32 AM

i am going to study in class 12. Please say which iit coaching institute in BBSR will be the best.
9th August 2011, 08:19 PM

i am going to study in class 12. Please say which iit coaching institute in BBSR will be the best.
Try Resonance, they have done good this year in IIT. about 1900 selection. not bad at all. their teachers are known with short forms, SHR, BIB, AJC. got a good reputation in the Market.
9th August 2011, 08:21 PM

please tell me about good coaching institutes for Orissa JEE in Bhubaneswar
try resonance, best in country for IIT-JEE distance learning program
9th August 2011, 08:24 PM

Which one is top coaching center for iit prepairation
this year it is resonance because of its result. 1900 in IIT and 9000 in AIEEE. extraordinary result.try visiting the BBSR centre . very friendly people.
11th August 2011, 01:31 AM

The best is Bansal Tutorials Study Center

Plot No. M-62
At Kalinga Hospital Square
Samant Vihar
Bhubaneswar
Orissa

17th August 2011, 08:03 PM
dhruv007

for getting boost in IIT-JEE examination you must prepare from class 11th. there are many better coaching centres Regular Coaching for IITJEE

(3)PHYSICS ASHRAM

Postal Coaching:
You can apply for any of the following institutes , material provided by all of them is very good and almost same.
1.FIITJEE
2.RESONANCE
3.CAREER POINT
4.VMC
22nd August 2011, 01:35 PM

I think vigyan institute , near bjb college is bes for medical coaching.
24th September 2011, 09:36 PM

yes. you can go for FIITJEE in Bhubaneswar
20th November 2011, 01:16 AM

iBOOKS Institute has been the oldest and yet the most modern in Odisha. They are a bunch of sincere hardworking people with whom you will always find the best value for your money.

It is a 19 year old institute with its head office at Delhi and has been students' number one choice for the past several years now.
27th November 2011, 09:58 AM

iamstudying in class 8 i need a good iit coaching centre within budget plaese suggest me something
28th November 2011, 06:35 PM

FIITJEE is the best coaching centre in bhubaneswar,all the faculties and itz regular xams makes itz atmosphere really competetive
3rd December 2011, 09:51 PM
Shweta1992

If you wish to train your son from now itself, I would say that it's too early.You can wait for another year and enroll him in FIITJEE(both correspondence and coaching center are available in Bhubaneswar) or BRILLIANT TUTORIALS. After he finishes his 12th, send to him KK Swain Sir for Physics and Maths, Jyoti Sir for Chemistry. Or he can go to FIITJEE, Vidwan, Career Point, Aakash Institute etc. There are a number of them, he should go to a place where he'l feel comfortable.
10th December 2011, 11:02 AM

Please advised about PIE Coaching Intergated Coaching center in Cuttack,Bhubaneswar, Orissa
12th January 2012, 09:22 PM
edward1989

The List of Coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar for IIT JEE preparation are-

1.Vidwan Classes

2.Career Point

3.S I E T

5.Kiran's Iit Academy
12th January 2012, 11:08 PM
cool_dwar

Regular Coaching for IITJEE

(3)PHYSICS ASHRAM

11th February 2012, 06:19 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE

HI,

GOOD CAOACHING CENTER:-

1.Vidwan Classes

2.Career Point

3.S I E T

5.Kiran's Iit Academy

ALL THE BEST
12th February 2012, 10:04 PM

i want to join the ojee coaching center for mba in bbsr ? pls suggest me in detail about coaching center name & add.
4th April 2012, 04:13 PM

what are the best IIT coaching centres near bjb college bhubaneshwar?
15th April 2012, 09:27 PM

plz tell me some good medical coaching classess in bhubneswar for students going in class 11
15th April 2012, 11:07 PM
nagendra vijayasree

plz tell me some good medical coaching classess in bhubneswar for students going in class 11

HI,

GOOD CAOACHING CENTER:-

1.Vidwan Classes

2.Career Point

3.S I E T

5.Kiran's Iit Academy

ALL THE BEST
23rd April 2012, 06:31 PM

My son is appearing 10th Exam(BSE), pl.advice for coaching which institute will be good ?
28th April 2012, 09:44 AM

myself abhijeet i want to study in best coaching centre for iit jee in bhubaneswar
plz kindly tell me which one is the best coaching centre in bbsr.
contact-8658248002
10th June 2012, 09:42 PM

l want the names of kolkata
9th August 2012, 09:02 PM

List good coaching center in Bhubaneshwar orissa for mba entrance preparation? Which among the best regular coaching programs?
1st October 2012, 01:14 AM

Hi sir.. plz send me top 5 iit jee& aieee coching center in bhubaneshwar
5th October 2012, 07:19 PM
Rajanitai

HI

Coaching for IITJEE

(3)PHYSICS ASHRAM

List of Coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar for IIT JEE preparation are-
1.Vidwan Classes
2.Career Point
3.S I E T
5.Kiran's Iit Academy
2nd November 2012, 12:44 PM

Sir , MY SON TATHAGATA IS IN CLASS ELEVEN IN ST XAVIERS JAJPUR ROAD . MY QUERY , WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION IN ANY IIT COACHING INSTITUTE
IN BHUBANESWAR . IF SO , PLEASE SUGGEST THE NAME OF A GOOD INSTITUTE WHICH HAS BOARD EXAM FACILITY AS WELL AS COACHING FACILITY FOR IIT 2014 AND
AIEEE 2014 . DO THEY HAVE WEEKEND CLASS FACILITY . REGARDS , GOUTAM KR SARKAR , 09668606879
2nd November 2012, 07:33 PM
mk.gohel

list of iit coaching center

RESONANCE

CAREER POINT

FIITJEE

VMC
3rd November 2012, 09:43 AM
TARA001

HELLO,

LIST OF COACHING CENTERS IN BHUBANESHWAR ARE ;

FIITJEE

TARGET TUTORIALS

BASIC INSTITUTE

IIT STUDY CIRCLE

VIDYA MANDIR CLASSES

CHANAKYA TUTORIALS

BEST WISHES........
15th November 2012, 07:57 AM
Realstarsajjad

After joining a coaching center, they will make an admission test. Who will passed, they will can take coaching.

Tips & eligibility to crack IIT-JEE:

1. You must carry 50% marks on 12th class or equivalent exam.

2. Your age limit must be between 18 years to 25 years.

3. After take coaching, read thoroughly their study material & attend all of the mock test exam.

4. Practice previous year question paper.

5. Make a time table to which subject how long you read.

Some best coaching center :

1. Akash Institute.
2. FIITJEE.
3. Pathfinder.
4. Bansal coaching.
5. Career Point.
6. Times Coaching.

All the best !
27th November 2012, 06:44 PM
sahoop

hi,,,

List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation

1.iit study circle
2.chanakya tutorials
3.target tutorials
4.times coaching
5.pathfinder
6.akash inst
7.bansal coaching
8.vidyamandir classes
9.basic inst.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th November 2012, 07:08 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are following good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation---------------------

1.Bansal coaching
2.Times Coaching.
3.Pathfinder
4.Akash Institute
5.Career Point
6.FIITJEE
7.Kiran's Iit Academy
8.Vidwan Classes.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
20th January 2013, 11:42 AM

List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for MBBS preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?
13th March 2013, 11:21 AM

Most of the Institutes in Bhubaneswar are not up to the mark.
My son wasted his time with FIITJEE and Vidwan. All they know is to promise and not keep it.
I am thinking of sending my second son to individual teachers. If anybody knows any teachers please let me know.
I have heard K K Swain is good for physics. Is he still teaching?
29th April 2013, 03:03 PM

vidwan classes is the best coachig center in bhubaneswar and also odisha
1st June 2013, 08:55 AM

If you want physics coaching by an iitian please contact pradeep @9040286500
1st June 2013, 08:56 AM

Most of the Institutes in Bhubaneswar are not up to the mark.
My son wasted his time with FIITJEE and Vidwan. All they know is to promise and not keep it.
I am thinking of sending my second son to individual teachers. If anybody knows any teachers please let me know.
I have heard K K Swain is good for physics. Is he still teaching?
Please contact 9040286400 for physics coaching by an iitian.
3rd June 2013, 03:38 PM

suggest me which institute to join for post 12th coaching for iit
3rd June 2013, 10:03 PM

List of good Coaching Centers in Bhubaneswar, Odisha for IIT JEE preparation:-

-Target Tutorials
-FIITJEE
-IIT Study Circle
-Vidwan Classes
-Bansal Classes
-Vidya Mandir Classes
-Chanakya Tutorials
-Aakash Institute
-Career Point
-Path Finder
-Padhee's Tutorials Pvt. Ltd.

List of good Postal Teaching for IIT JEE:-

-Resonance
-FIITJEE
-Career Point
-TIMES Coaching
28th January 2014, 01:48 PM

which is the best coaching institute for crash course for aipmt in bhubaneswar
2nd May 2014, 02:19 PM

howwzz the ibooks insitue for iit advavnce coaching in delhi .... it is good or not??????? if not so .. plz suggest anyother or if yes ...why???????????