1st March 2012, 01:14 AM
yashwanth c

How may I get study material for IIT-JEE? How to apply for the same? what are the procedures for the same?

Sir, I am Yashwanth , studying in 11 standard. I want to buy IIT postal coaching materials.how can I apply, what is the cost, what are the formalities I should follow to get these postal materials.? I want postal coaching for the year what are the types in postal coaching ? please tell me.
THANK YOU.
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

13th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How may I get study material for IIT-JEE? How to apply for the same? what are the procedures for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanth c View Post
Sir, I am Yashwanth , studying in 11 standard. I want to buy IIT postal coaching materials.how can I apply, what is the cost, what are the formalities I should follow to get these postal materials.? I want postal coaching for the year what are the types in postal coaching ? please tell me.
THANK YOU.
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
IIT postal coaching materials

BRILLIANT :

A peerless, pioneering institution in distance education, the largest of its kind in India. Every year, students from every corner of the country including the Andaman and Nicobar Islands come to Brilliant for help in achieving their career goals.
Excellent course material, experienced faculty and a committed management have built Brilliant Tutorials into the most trusted institution in the area of preparing students for competitive entrance examinations for admission to professional courses.
It Has got Two Programmes for a One Year Correspondance Course:

IIT:YG File with B.MAT Course Details

1.One-year course with YG File and B.MAT One-year Test Series for the IIT-JEE.
  • 7 sets of lesson material, assignments and exercises
  • 3 Postal Tests
  • 1 Progressive Evaluation Sit-Down Test with Evaluation and
  • Percentile score
  • 6 Part Tests
  • 8 B.MAT Full-Syllabus National Sit-Down Tests
  • 2 Contact Programmes
  • Doubt Letter Scheme
  • YG File, Part I and Part II
  • Ready Reference Compendium
  • 10 sets of Postal Simulator Series with solutions
NOTE : A special Additional Package on AIEEE pattern- At no extra cost to our Students.

2.YG File course with B.MAT One-Year Test Series.
  • YG File, Part I and II
  • Ready Reference Compendium
  • 3 Postal Tests
  • 6 Part Tests
  • 2 Contact Programmes
  • 8 B.MAT Full-Syllabus National Sit-Down Tests
  • 1 Progressive Evaluation Sit-down Test with Evaluation and
  • Percentile Score
  • 10 sets of Postal Simulator Series with solutions
NOTE : A special Additional Package on AIEEE pattern- At no extra cost to our Students.

To Fill The Form Online: CLICK HERE

And To Use The Contact Link: CLICK HERE

Hope it Helps in your Earnest Preparations Towards IIT-JEE!!!

Regards,

Team NIK
14th May 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get study material for IIT-JEE? How to apply for the same? what are the procedures for the same?

My son Sri Pratim Achaya study in class IX.I want to know Advance Course for IIT Main distance learning programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?