6th September 2011, 03:49 PM
Kirtimala bishoyi

List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. So please give me the list of good courses which is more preferable for job.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  6. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  9. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  11. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  12. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  13. List some side courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma?
  14. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  15. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab? -- [New]
  18. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
6th September 2011, 04:45 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

hi,
To me , after diploma you should go for Degree / B.TECH
For this you ll get admission in the 2nd year by the lateral entry;
So prepare for the entrance exam, ....

it ll provide you the better job oportunity ;

Good Luck~~~`
6th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

after completing this course? What is the fee structure for those courses in Mumbai?

The best short term course for students of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are:

-VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).
-Embedded Systems.
-PLC.
-Networking.
-Circuit Designing.
-Fibre optic technology.

You must try to do these courses from better Training institutes such as NIIT,APTECH etc.It will be very advantageous for you regarding job placements.
6th September 2011, 05:56 PM
vijendradutt

Following are short term course for diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication

-Embedded Systems.
-PLC.
-Networking.
-Circuit Designing.
-Fibre optic technology.

You must try to do these courses from better Training institutes such as NIIT.

Best of Luck...........
6th September 2011, 06:27 PM
pitabash

After diploma you should go for degree. Because now a days, there are very less chance of getting a good job after diploma. Still, you can work as a electrician or fitter in your locality, in TV, Radio repairing shops. You can work in shops where house hold electronics are repaired. You can open your own repair shop with very less investment. You can get job in various small scale manufacture industries but the salary will be very low and you may not get the job satisfaction. Today industries are looking for high educated people and they do not want to put their industry in risk by appointing less educated inexperienced students. So I would suggest to complete your degree in electronics and telecommunication. Its just a matter of four years. This branch is a very demanding branch in todays period. After degree , there would be a vast option for you because , you can apply for various industries. You will definitely get a very good job after your degree.
all the best.
8th September 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to read from onlin books i am in 1sem. in electronics and communication diploma eng.
so
plz send me web sit for onlin books & sempal questions
in my email id - [email protected]
thanks sir
30th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do the 1 year course on national power traning institute after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
1st October 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

List of courses after completing diploma in electronics&telecomm at nasik
5th October 2011, 12:44 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi ,

You can go for following courses after Electronic and Telecommunication field .

c
c++
java
dtp
ds
ms.office
.net
animations
embedded systems
mini projects

Opportunities after completing course

ECIL
BSNL
BEL
ISRO
Bank Probationary Officer
DRDO

Other course for Electronic and Telecommunication field

Embedded course
Networking course
micro controller and microprocessor course
.NET COURSE
Java course
Oracle course
C,C++ course
Robotics course
Internships in companies.
training sessions .

Best of Luck..!!
7th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am British living in Italy, I am 18 years old and studing Electronic and Telecommunication in a Tecnical College in Imola, Bologna. I will be finish next year.
Do I have a working future in GB?
Louie
16th January 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do bca after the diploma in in electronics and communication?
18th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulasinagababu View Post
after completing this course? What is the fee structure for those courses in Mumbai?

The best short term course for students of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are:

-Embedded Systems.
-PLC.
-Networking.
-Circuit Designing.
-Fibre optic technology.

You must try to do these courses from better Training institutes such as NIIT,APTECH etc.It will be very advantageous for you regarding job placements.
if u know where will be available the fibre optic technology course plz inform us
21st January 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after doing diploma of ece? tell me short&successive courses and their demand and company name where these courses are useful.
21st February 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m about to complete my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication but i dont want to go for degree Instead of degree which courses can be done? and i don't wish to deal with software or programming!!!
23rd March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
Am completing Diploma Electronics and communication . Now am working service engineer at welding machine but am not satisfy this work .. How can i get a good job for my future ..
3rd May 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i want the hindi coures of electronics diploma in 6 sem.
24th July 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i want become a engineer and i love mobile phones and computers laptops and apps .so what is the best for me ? Ece is best ? Or comp. Science ?
24th July 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication in govt polytechnic 2009. i also completed diploma in computer software in kohinoor technical institute. where i get a perfect job tell me my job places n how to apply that job in a listed help me founding a perfect job in my profile. my emailid [email protected].
24th July 2012, 11:40 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

After diploma you should go for degree. Because now a days, there are very less chance of getting a good job after diploma.

Still, you can work as a electrician or fitter in your locality, in TV, Radio repairing shops. You can work in shops where house hold electronics are repaired.

You can open your own repair shop with very less investment. You can get job in various small scale manufacture industries but the salary will be very low and you may not get the job satisfaction. Today industries are looking for high educated people and they do not want to put their industry in risk by appointing less educated inexperienced students. So I would suggest to complete your degree in electronics and telecommunication. Its just a matter of four years. This branch is a very demanding branch in todays period. After degree , there would be a vast option for you because , you can apply for various industries.

You will definitely get a very good job after your degree.
all the best.
24th July 2012, 02:33 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

After diploma you should go for degree. Because now a days, there are very less chance of getting a good job after diploma. Still, you can work as a electrician or fitter in your locality, in TV, Radio repairing shops. You can work in shops where house hold electronics are repaired. You can open your own repair shop with very less investment. You can get job in various small scale manufacture industries but the salary will be very low and you may not get the job satisfaction. Today industries are looking for high educated people and they do not want to put their industry in risk by appointing less educated inexperienced students. So I would suggest to complete your degree in electronics and telecommunication. Its just a matter of four years. This branch is a very demanding branch in todays period. After degree , there would be a vast option for you because , you can apply for various industries. You will definitely get a very good job after your degree.
all the best.
24th July 2012, 02:34 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Other course for Electronic and Telecommunication field

Embedded course
Networking course
micro controller and microprocessor course
.NET COURSE
Java course
Oracle course
C,C++ course
Robotics course
Internships in companies.
training sessions .

Best of Luck..!!
17th August 2012, 11:48 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtimala bishoyi View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. So please give me the list of good courses which is more preferable for job.
Hello friend,

After completion of the diploma course in electronics & TeleCommunication engineering you have to choose any of the following 2 options -

1. Higher studies : B.Tech/B.E. in ECE Branch.

2. Job.

I will suggest you to go for Higher studies. It will help you in coming future. There is no scope of diploma course now a days. Even many diploma holders are not getting any good job. In B.Tech you will come to know more about subjects. There are various job options available for you after B.tech. So, you should go for B.Tech.

If you are interested to do B.Tech after diploma course then you can appear in Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET) exam through which you will able to get admission in second year of B.tech in various top colleges like DCE, PEC , NITs etc.

If you want to go for job after diploma course then you can apply in various companies. The Government companies which provides jobs to diploma holders are-

1. Bharat Electronics Limited - BEL.

2. Indian Space Research Organization - ISRO.

3. Railway Jobs.

4. Union Public Service Commission Jobs - UPSC.

5. Airport Authority Of India - AAI.

6. Indian Navy.

7. National Thermal Power Plant - NTPC.

8. ECIL.

9. CDAC.

10. Bharat Sancha nigam Limited - BSNL etc.

Apart from Government companies there are also some private companies which provide jobs to ECE diploma holders. These private companies are-

1. LSI Logic.

2. Tesolves.

3. Cadems.

4. Honeywell.

5. Wipro.

6. Intel.

7. Cisco.

8. Saskan etc.
13th September 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i completed my EXTC diploma in 2009. there after i do job till 1year. now i want to join some course related to my field. please suggest me.
28th January 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hav completed diploma in entc. Want 2 study degree further but not in electronics. Can u suggest me some other fields?
7th February 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am last year diploma student in e&tc. I want cources related to my field. can i do solid works....
8th February 2013, 11:03 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of good Courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication :-

-B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication
-Micro Controller and Microprocessor Course
-Embedded Course
-Net Working Course
-Java Course
-Oracle Course
-Robotic Course
-PLC
-Circuit Designing
8th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering.i want to do b.tech trough lateral entry exam..pls tell me what the minimun rank to get govt college in west bengal???
2nd March 2013, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering.i want to do b.tech trough lateral entry exam..pls tell me what the minimun rank to get govt college in west bengal???
3rd March 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in
Electronics & Telecommunication.
Now I am worried of my next
carrier. So please give me the list
of good courses which is more
preferable for job...................and e&tc related desiging course.... my e mail id...... [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 06:07 PM
march3

hello friends

to that problem solve

follow this link
http://study.taaza.com/study/courses...communications
your problem will be solved

all the best
3rd March 2013, 07:11 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

hi friend,

List of Top Courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication

Net Working Course

Java Course

Oracle Course

Robotic Course

PLC

Micro Controller and Microprocessor Course

Embedded Course

Circuit Designing
3rd March 2013, 07:52 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You should now pursue Bachelor of Technology course. After diploma completing graduation in Engineering is undoubtablly the best option for the candidates. Therefore my advice would be B.Tech course.

The B.Tech degree can certainly secure your future. You will be able to apply for far better jobs than the ones you could get with just diploma course. Option of good job in Public Sector Undertaking, Indian Engineering Services as well various private companies will be opened for you after Bachelor of Technology.

Now it is important to understand that you can not appear for the following well known entrance exams for Engineering admission.

AIEEE

BITSAT

UPSEE

MHA-CET

IIT-JEE

ISEET

The reason is that diploma holders are not eligible to appear for these. The procedure of admission for diploma holders is different. It is because diploma holders can actually take admission in the second year of B.Tech course. This is called lateral entry.

None of the entrance exams mentioned above actually offer admission through lateral entry therefore they are of no use for the diploma holders. You should instead appear for the Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET). It would be far better option.

But to appear for this entrance exam you must have minimum of 60 percent marks in diploma course. Otherwise there are other entrance exams that you may have to consider.
21st March 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing diploma in eceother than B.E/B.tech
21st March 2013, 06:20 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

in my opinion the best option is to go for b.tech in electronics and telecommunication.
You will be blessed with a great career and a very good job opportunity. you also can try and get into a b-school and pursue your m.b.a degree for even better job opportunity.

All the best.
21st March 2013, 06:21 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

in my opinion the best option is to go for b.tech in electronics and telecommunication.
You will be blessed with a great career and a very good job opportunity. you also can try and get into a b-school and pursue your m.b.a degree for even better job opportunity.

All the best.
30th March 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i am completed diploma in Ece. Bt now in that field there are no job opportunities in companies.
If they take for electronic jod salery is not comfortable. Now what can i do. Now i am in mechanical company. I would like to get a job in software field. Help me.
30th March 2013, 07:17 PM
single1

Hello dude....
Its a good choice that have complete your diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication you will be having mainly two options after doing diploma either going for a job or going to further studies as you have already choosen the right path to study because you may not get a good job for your qualification and you need to do your further studies.

If you go for higher studies and attempt for lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech you will get a good job with a nice position in your profession and according to that you will also get good salary package.You can also continue your studies in the same stream i.e., Electronics and Telecommunication

If you go for a job you may get salary a bit low you may get jobs in the companies like:
Basic Lighting
Bharath Electronics Limited
Andhra Electronics
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Supertron Electronics
Hightension Electricals
Holoflex Limited
Semiconducter Complex Limited

You can also do some other courses like:
Animation Diploma
Autocad
Web Design
PCB Designing
PLC
Embeded Systems
BBM
BCA
Wish you all the best.
19th June 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

iam completed the diplamo course in electronic instrumentation and control. What are the next courses to read.
19th June 2013, 09:25 PM
monis2092

hi
there are many field that you join as per your interestlike

Architectural Assistantship

Automobile Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Electronics (Microprocessor)

Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering

Fashion Design

Garment Technology

Information Technology

Instrumentation Technology

Interior Design and Decoration

Leather Technology

Leather Technology (Footwear)

Library and Information Sciences

Mechanical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)

Mechanical Engineering (Tool and Die)

Medical Laboratory Technology

Plastic Technology

Production and Industrial Engineering

Textile Design

Textile Processing

Textile Technology (Spinning)

Textile Technology (Weaving)

Textile Technology (Knitting)
good luck
19th June 2013, 09:26 PM
monis2092

hi
there are many field that you join as per your interestlike

Architectural Assistantship

Automobile Engineering

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Electronics (Microprocessor)

Electronics and TeleCommunication Engineering

Fashion Design

Garment Technology

Information Technology

Instrumentation Technology

Interior Design and Decoration

Leather Technology

Leather Technology (Footwear)

Library and Information Sciences

Mechanical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)

Mechanical Engineering (Tool and Die)

Medical Laboratory Technology

Plastic Technology

Production and Industrial Engineering

Textile Design

Textile Processing

Textile Technology (Spinning)

Textile Technology (Weaving)

Textile Technology (Knitting)
good luck
19th June 2013, 10:27 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Hi,

Diploma in electronics and telecommunications is a good course and this course will get you job also..... But after doing some more related course in the same field, your job opportunities will increase.

In my opinion you should doa degree course in electronics and telecommunications like B.Tech or B.E.

Since you havedone diploma, you have an advantage of getting admission insecond year of B.Tech./ B.E. and this can be done through qualifying LEET exam.

LEET- Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

B.Tech will increase your career prospects. You can also apply for various government jobs ,where they require degree as qualification..

Apart from these,there are various other certificate/ short term courses, that you can do.
Some of these courses are--

C, C++

VLSI

Robotics

Embedded Tehnologies

PLC

AUTOCAD

PCB Designing

Circuit Designing
20th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

If you are fresher or experienced and looking for a job. There will be advertisement from CRM Consultancy from MG Road, Bangalore that you should register with Rs 400 & they will place & after placing you have to give one month salary. Be aware of this consultancy , it is a fraud consultancy. They cheat you easily & don't give proper response after taking money from you.
18th July 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

hi I have complete my diploma in e&c but I am not able to continue my further studies due to personal problem which course us good to do after diploma can annine judge me 'coz I like to vlsi training is it good after diplomaI do that I will get a placement
16th October 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir done diploma in electronics and telecommunication can i do any wild life courses after diploma please tell me
17th October 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i have completed diploma in electronics & communication in 2011 & now purseving B.E but i have 5 backlogs so year back hapend ....................
i want do fashion designing course should i do......... or should i do diploma in e&c related any course and which course should i do.................... please tel me
30th November 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

After completion diploma in ece. . . We can join BCA its good or bad . . I can't join B.E or B.tech. . Pls suggest me wht to do next . . Or any other course pls suggest me . .
3rd January 2014, 02:17 PM
unregistered

Unhappy Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. So please give me the list of good courses which is more preferable for job. in telecommunication
25th February 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication. Now I am worried of my next carrier. but i do not doing B.E..So please give me the list of good other courses which is more preferable for job?
7th March 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I did three year diploma in micro electronics in 2009. now I would like to do networking certification course plz assist me what should I have to do after polytechnic in micro electronics
20th April 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

if i can complete degree from mukt vidyapith and side by i completed the courses which are related by my diploma field than i get a better job in future.plz reffered me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?