26th August 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear Sir/Mam..

I completed my diploma in e&tc ..
so I want to know different courses after
completing diploma in e&tc???
n different courses required to job?? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
26th August 2015, 05:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

There are different course options after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. There are various types of jobs available in the corporate world so a variety of courses are demanded as per the job role. The course options before you are :

- B.Tech / BE
- B.Sc
- BBA
- BCA
- Fashion related courses
- Tourism related courses
- Fitness related courses
- Short term IT related courses
- Aviation courses
- Hotel Management
- Mass Communication
26th August 2015, 06:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. For getting admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
27th August 2015, 02:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam..

I completed my diploma in e&tc ..
so I want to know different courses after
completing diploma in e&tc???
n different courses required to job?? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!
The aspirant can take up B.E or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication. Which is the best course to study further. The regular B.E or B. Tech course is about four years. Hence, you have completed your Diploma you can join through lateral entry to the second year of the engineering program. So your course duration will be of three years only. Some universities conduct entrance examination for the B.E or B. Tech admission and some of the universities select the candidates through Diploma marks. The aspirant can also join in evening colleges also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?