11th February 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry

Im a student of dr.lb college of visakhapatnam!
I seek to take my msc in chemistry!
Can anyone please list me out a few good universities of india offering the programme.
And please list out a few details about IISC BENGALURU!

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in India for MSc Chemistry course?
  2. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  3. Can I do my M.Phil in chemistry through distance education? Which are the good universities in North India? I have done MSc Chemistry
  4. List of top universities in India providing MSc in Chemistry? Which are the entrance exams for entering the university?
  5. List of universities offering distance MSc chemistry course?
  6. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  7. List of the universities from where MSc in Chemistry can be done?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  10. Information regarding MSc Chemistry entrance in top universities? How many branches are there in MSc Chemistry?
  11. Good Universities for doing MSc Chemistry in West Bengal?
  12. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  13. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission? -- [New]
  14. Is there any way to study MSc chemistry through correspondence? Universities offering the same?
  15. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  16. List of good universities to do Ph.D in Botany in India pursuing M.Sc in Botany?
  17. List of top colleges in India for MSc Chemistry? What is the eligibility?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
5th May 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry

I am Bsc (bio)from Rajasthan university in 1999 & doing job in power sector now iwant to do Msc in chemistry from distance education please guide how to apply.Pushpendra mishra09996786106Sent from Samsung Mobile
8th May 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry

I m a bsc student in odisa,can u provide the list of best colleges for chemistry in india?
18th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I m now read in chemistry hons...3rd year runing...my marks are not well....so how to admit in m.sc in organic chemistry...plzzz help mee
22nd October 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i'm completed in Bsc chemistry could u plz sent the best colleges in mcs chemistry program in tamilnadu.
28th October 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am about to complete my BSc course in Chemistry next year so kindly suggest some good universities in India where I can do my MSc and also kindly suggest what other options are available for a Chemistry graduate.
26th November 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i am student of BSc(PASS) can u suggest me some professional courses in the field of chemistry??
9th January 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i was passed B.Sc in 2011. i want to M.Sc in chenistry.
pleace help me my email ID- [email protected]
please send me answer
18th June 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

when calcutta,jadavpur,barasat,sibpur university m.sc aemission form will be out?
22nd November 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

why u take chemistry
if u dont know
there is not even single.good college of chemistry in india .
the practicals perform and apparatus used is not even of 2 level in graduation in any college of delhi university.
syllabus should be related to modern age requirement
where world is moving so fast.
13th August 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

In assam which open university offer m.sc chemistry and tell me the centre. Please inform or email me [email protected]
6th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

List of best colg for M. Sc chemistry(distance) in haryana
12th April 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

list of good reference books that I can depend for jam or any other entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?