17th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?

nw am doing final year bsc bio chemistry. I want to join msc medical bio chemistry next year.. I want to know the good colleges and universities offering this course in Kerala, Karnataka & Tamil Nadu.. and also I want to know when will be the entrance exam next year in those universities? from where I will get the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  2. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  3. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  4. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  6. Syllabus of entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  7. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course in India?
  8. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  9. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  10. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  12. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  13. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  15. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  16. Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?
  17. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  18. Good colleges for masters in chemistry?
27th December 2011, 09:03 PM
kalyansocialserv

Thumbs up Re: Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?

Kerala is good in offering the msc medical biochemisty after other option is tamilnadu if you not get seat in kerala the next preference you give to tamilnadu universities and colleges what u want to read those syllabus present provided in vikramseries login to it and get the syllabus finally one thing is very important know college and university is bad in the world everything is depend on us. joining date of colleges every year july month bye and all the best for your further studies
17th July 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?

I Completed bsc biochemistry, I Want to join medical biochemistry or msc biochemistry in chennai, so pls suggest me some good colleges or universities for my higher studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?