2nd July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges affiliated to UPTU offering B.Tech Biotechnology and their admission criteria?

List of government colleges affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) offering B.Tech Biotechnology. Their admission criteria? I have got 3845 General rank in UPTU entrance and 638 BCGL rank. In which government college am I eligible to study?

9th July 2019, 11:30 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government colleges affiliated to UPTU offering B.Tech Biotechnology and their admission criteria?

Biotechnology offering colleges are : 1. Allahabad Agricultural Institute 2. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology 3. Bundelkhand University 4. IIT Kanpur
Eligibility criteria to get addmission in these colleges are :
1.Students should have completed intermediate with PCB combination from a recognised board or University.
2. They must have a valid rank in any agricultural entrance examination.
Having the rank you are eligible to study first three colleges which have mentioned above
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?