6th January 2012, 11:03 AM
SONU SAMRAT

Annual package of Microbial Biotech and MSc Biotech? Which is a better course between Microbial Biotech and Industrial Biotech?

What is the annual package of microbial biotech and msc.biotech?
And my 2nd Question is which is the better course microbial biotech or Industrial biotech.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  2. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  3. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  4. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  5. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
  6. Information about Biotech or Pharmaceutical companies? I am a student of MSc Biotech
  7. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  10. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  12. Are Biotech students eligible for IPS exam? If the person has done MSc Biotech then in which year is it possible to give the exam?
  13. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  14. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech? -- [New]
  15. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  18. What is the scope of Microbiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2019, 11:32 AM
varun_1518
Junior Member+

Default Re: Annual package of Microbial Biotech and MSc Biotech? Which is a better course between Microbial Biotech and Industrial Biotech?

Hello,
The salary for a student coming from microbial biotech will be around 18000 to 23000 for a fresher where as for a m.sc student it ranges from 13000 to 20000.
In the coming days industrial biotech will be the best and would see a growing demand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?