28th February 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?

Which are the Government colleges in Kerala where Internship can be done after completing 4 year BDS course in Tamil Nadu private dental college? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  3. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  4. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion in Kerala?
  5. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  6. List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS
  7. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  8. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  10. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  16. Procedure to get internship admission in Pune after BDS completion?
  17. Senior internship in Tamil nadu government colleges after BDS?
  18. Is it possible to do internship from government colleges in Delhi after completing BDS from Gaziabad?
28th February 2016, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the Government colleges in Kerala where Internship can be done after completing 4 year BDS course in Tamil Nadu private dental college? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!
List of the organization for BDS course in Kerala:-

1. Pramod Dental & Oro-Maxillofacial Clinic, 1st Floor, Kuttath Building, Valanjambalam
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 5150

2. Cochin Dental Clinic & Orthodontic Centre, 3rd Floor Cochin Dental Clinic Building,, Market Road (Towards Kombara Junction), Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 239 4497

3. Shanthi Dental Clinic, M.V.Road (Vyttila – Thammanam Road), Vyttila
Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 403 9333

4. Dr. Koshy's Dental Clinic, Kalavath Towers, Mahakavi Vailoppilli Rd, Palarivattom, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 233 6620

5. Quality Dental Care, Ground Floor, DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Giri Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 232 1818
28th February 2016, 10:41 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?

List of Government college in Kerala to do intership after BDS ( Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
*Educare Institute of Dental Sciences
*Government Dental College, Medical College Road
*Govt. Dental College
*Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences
*Kannur Dental College
*KMCT Dental Collge
*Malabar Dental College & Research Centre
*Mar Baselios Dental College
*MES Dental College, Perinthalmnna, Malappuram
*Nooral Islam College of Dental Sciences
*P.M.S. College of Dental Science & Research, Vattappara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?