30th September 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS

After completing my 4 years of BDS, can you suggest which are the govt. hospitals where i can apply for my one year internship.
please reply me on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  2. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course? -- [New]
  3. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  4. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  5. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  6. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  7. Which are the colleges in Kerala for doing internship after BDS in Tamil? I have completed 4 years BDS course in Tamilnadu
  8. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  9. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  10. List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i do Internship in Army government hospitals after completing BDS?
  13. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  14. Is it possible to do internship from government colleges in Delhi after completing BDS from Gaziabad?
  15. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  16. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  17. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  18. How many years would it take to complete internship after BDS course?
11th August 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS

After completing my 4 years of BDS, can you suggest which are the govt. hospitals where i can apply for my one year internship.
please reply me on my email id..
21st September 2012, 10:35 PM
himanshi chhabra

Default Re: List of government colleges that can be applied for one year internship? I've completed 4 years of BDS

How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in DELHI,have done my BDS from SUDHA RUSTAGI DENTAL COLLEGE,HARYANA?
21st October 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

List of government hospitals in delhi that can be applied for one year rotatory internship ?after 4 years of bds
10th December 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Kerala?
11th October 2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out BDS from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal, Karnataka. I want to pursue my mandatory rotatory internship in Kolkata. How can I get it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?