6th February 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

List of government Fine Arts colleges of North East India? Cut off marks for admission in BFA?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with Art stream and then want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts from a government college. Provide me list of government colleges in North East India? Cut off marks for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. List of Government MBBS colleges in North East India in which North-East student can apply.
  3. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  4. List of Government colleges in North East India with mailing address to do B.Sc.
  5. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  6. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Course duration and job opportunities of BFA?
  7. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  8. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?
  9. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  10. List of BFA 2016 entrance exams? Eligibility criteria, fee and colleges in North India?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BFA course -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Which college is best for me after completing ISC? I have secured 71%
  14. Can I get admission for BFA after scoring 35% in 12th
  15. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  16. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  17. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  18. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
11th November 2017, 07:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government Fine Arts colleges of North East India? Cut off marks for admission in BFA?

Top 10 government universities or colleges of Fine Arts are:-
1. Visva Bharati University, Bolpur
2. Government College of Art and Craft, Kolkata
3. Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
4. The Indian College of Arts and Draftsmanship, Kolkata
5. Bengal Fine Arts College, Kolkata
6. College of Visual Arts, Kolkata
7. National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata
8. B.K. College of Arts and Crafts, Bhubaneshwar
9. Government College of Arts and Craft, Orissa
10. Department of Fine Arts, Assam University

And cut off marks for admission in top government colleges of fine arts is that you must have scored at least 60 % to 65% in 12th standard with arts stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?