20th April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?

Dear Sir,
I have just completed my 12th and I want to go for Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai. Which are the colleges that has BFA course and when will the process start the admission? is there any admission test?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  2. List of colleges offering direct admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  3. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  6. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  7. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  8. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  10. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  11. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  12. List of institutes offering correspondence Bachelor of Fine Arts in Uttar Pradesh?
  13. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  16. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai
21st April 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have just completed my 12th and I want to go for Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai. Which are the colleges that has BFA course and when will the process start the admission? is there any admission test?
Colleges Offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai:

Nalanda Nriya Kala Mahavidyalaya (Accredited by NAAC)

Rachna Sansad Academy Of Architecture

Bhausaheb Hiray S S Trusts College Of Architecture

Is there any admission test available?

It is based on the college. Most of the college allot admission based on the 12th standard score. However, some reputed university conducted their own admission test and allot admission based on the admission test performance.
22nd April 2016, 12:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?

List of colleges offering Bachelor of fine Arts in Mumbai:-

Bhausaheb Hiray S S Trusts College Of Architecture

Nalanda Nriya Kala Mahavidyalaya (Accredited by NAAC)

Rachna Sansad Academy Of Architecture

Most of the colleges give admission based on class 12th mark sheet and rest of the colleges conducted their own entrance examination and give admission based on the performance in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?