10th June 2011, 01:43 PM
yash tewatiya

List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?

i want to know about jbt haryana? I am 12passed with art. How i have to apply for it and when its form out/dispatched? Please tell me about it and govt jbt collages in faridabad disittand also know about govt girls jbt collages in faridabad disitt.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for JBT entrance exam? What is the age limit? Last date to apply for this exam in Faridabad and Delhi? List of the government and non government colleges?
  2. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Full information about JBT college in Faridabad city? Date of issue of the forms?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  6. How may I do JBT in Delhi from government college? How may I get details about selection procedure? I'm doing B.A
  7. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of government colleges to do MSW course?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed counseling? Details of applying for counseling? List of government colleges in Coimbatore?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  11. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  12. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  14. Where is the JBT institute located and from where to get the forms?
  15. List of government colleges am eligible to apply for after taking 3300 rank? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  17. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  18. List of IAS coaching classes in Faridabad?
8th April 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?

when are the forms of jbt are out ?
21st August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?

pllzzzzzzzz plzzz koi Mujhe Faridabad (Haryana) KE gov.... Jbt College.. Bta do...!!!
7th February 2013, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

pllzzzzzzzz plzzz koi Mujhe Faridabad (Haryana) KE gov.... Jbt College.. Bta do...!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?
1st April 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the prosses of jbt in faridabad in 2013
13th June 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am 12th pass . Can I do jbt distance
7th May 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am graduate.can i do jbt if yes please tell how many govt. college in faridabad for this course.what's the applying procedure for this?
20th April 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class from medical and I want to know about the names of colleges in Faridabad for the same....
and any other courses related to it as well...
24th June 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 12th pass with commerce.Can you please give me full information about best jbt govt college in faridabad ?
21st June 2019, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Faridabad m jbt college kha kha pr h Or admission form kb niklenge
7th June 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Jbt collage near me admission ke liye date and form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?