20th December 2013, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

List of the institutes that offer dual degree in the field of religion?

Can you give me a list of institutions that offer Dual Degree (Masters/PhD) programs (preferably in the field of religion, online and that gives credit/consideration of career/life experiences.

Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges offering Dual Degree program for doing M.Tech. and Ph.D.
  2. List of universities in USA to pursue MS and MBA dual degree program in the field of Biotechnology?
  3. List of the colleges/institutes/universities providing dual degree BBA-MBA?
  4. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  5. Is there any university in UK that offer dual degree programs(MBA+MSc in international business management)?
  6. With an AIR of 01 in KIIT which branch can I get?
  7. How to join NIT Rourkela for Dual degree course?
  8. Institutes that offer engineering in aviation field?
  9. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  10. Which is better? - doing m.tech after b.tech or b.tech+m.tech dual degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of jobs will be available after completing Biotechnology dual degree? Can I get a job abroad?
  12. Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Which one is better?
  13. Should I join any college with Dual Degree programme after passing AIEEE with 36000?
  14. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  15. Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?
  16. List of the universities providing MBA MPH dual degree?
  17. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
  18. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
20th December 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the institutes that offer dual degree in the field of religion?

Which college is best for genetic engineering? ????
I have bio math in 12 class? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?