1st January 2018, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry for a candidate who has secured 233 all India rank in GATE?

Sir, I have done my M.Sc in Chemistry with 7.5 CGPA And qualified in Gate with 233 all India rank, Please provide me with the institutions PhD in chemistry in India through my GATE rank? Can you please guide me with the complete answer soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry? -- [New]
  2. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  4. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD course to a candidate who has secured 37 rank in GATE(Life Science)?
  5. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  7. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  8. List of institutes for a candidate who has secured 98411 General All India Rank in GATE(CSE)?
  9. List of institutes which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 97.1 percentile in GATE(ECE)?
  10. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  13. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  14. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  15. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
10th April 2018, 12:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry for a candidate who has secured 233 all India rank in GATE?

List of reputed institutes offering PhD in chemistry:

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

Poornima University, Jaipur

DIT University, Dehradun

Bennett University, Noida

Delhi Technological University, Delhi

Techno India university, Kolkata

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

Jaipur National University, Jaipur
11th April 2018, 10:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry for a candidate who has secured 233 all India rank in GATE?

List of Institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry:-

Bennett University

DIT University

Lovely Professional University

Techno India University

Indian Institute of Science

Ramaiah Institute of Technology

Jaipur National University

Manipal Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?