4th January 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?

Dear Sir,
How much cutoff mark is needed in 12th to join B.Sc(Physics) course in Anna University? I want to know about this immediately. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University? -- [New]
  2. How much marks are required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for B.Tech(IT) course? Cutoff marks required for MBC?
  3. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  6. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  7. How much is the cutoff for 12th? I want to join Anna University
  8. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  9. Cutoff marks required to join SRM and Anna University for B.Arch course?
  10. How much marks required in 12th to get admission in Anna University for Aeronautical Science course? Cutoff mark for MBC?
  11. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  12. How much marks are required to do aeronautics engineering in Anna University?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. From where I will get application form of Anna University BCA course? Cutoff marks required in 12th, fee expenses and last date of form submission?
  15. Last year cutoff marks in M.E Aviation in Anna University?
  16. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  17. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  18. What is the cutoff marks needed to join Anna University fro Aeronautical engineering?
15th February 2016, 07:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?

Anna university is one of the leading universities in Chennai. To tell the truth, there is no hard and fast cut-off for admission in B.Sc. in Physics in Anna university. You just need to be a pass out from a regular school in 12th standard. The more marks you obtain in your aggregate, the better is it for you. Generally people who get a chance in Physics honors under Anna university, have around 85-90% aggregate score in their 12th standard.
Along with that getting 80% in the science subjects in 12th or higher secondary examination is necessary. People who obtain less than 65% in the aggregate are generally not considered for the Physics honors course. Since the admission is purely based on merit, the better your scores are in 12th standard, the higher are your chances to obtain a chance to study in Anna university. Please log onto https://www.annauniv.edu to apply.
11th April 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?

Is bsc honours in physics available in Anna university? If yes then what is admission procedure to get into it in 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?