9th April 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?

Hello friends,
My GATE rank in Chemistry was 4093,
I want to apply for PhD in Chemistry,
as I have completed my Post Graduation,
I belongs to SC category, can I have any chance?
Is any possibility for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  4. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  6. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  8. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  10. Can I get admission to study PhD in any college of Indore if secured 57 rank in MP-PET?
  11. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  12. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  14. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  15. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  16. Can i get admission in Ph.D through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
16th April 2015, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?

If you have GATE score and Master's degree with 55% marks then surely you have a good chance of getting admission in a top University for your Ph.D program. For reserved category candidates 50% marks is the minimum requirement for admission in Ph.D program according to UGC rules.

Therefore, if you have the qualification and GATE score then you can apply for direct interview for Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. The notification is released by various Universities in India for admission in Ph.D and you just have to keep yourself updated.
1st January 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?

List of institutes which offer PhD in chemistry persons who has secured 155 all India rank in gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?