11th August 2010, 06:06 PM
shweta gawde

List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?

the main situation is that i appeared for t.y.b.sc. (chemistry) in april from k.v.pendharkar college in dombivali. but i have failed in 3 subjects. so between the gaps of 2 months i joined a job and i m continuing the same job. i can't resign from this job because my father retired and he is in home now. so i want to complete only last year of b.sc. (chemistry) through correspondance that is from home. i wil give the exams which conduted by the institute. pls suggest me the institute for the same. pls reply me to my yahoo id.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?
  2. Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?
  3. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  4. Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?
  6. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  7. List of colleges offering Self Financing BDS with 178.25 marks in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate? -- [New]
  8. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  10. How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  11. When is the B.Com(Hons) exam for this year?
  12. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  13. After BSc which courses can I opt for?
  14. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my regular course in correspondence mode after a gap?
  16. Chose B.Arch instead of B.E/B.Tech in AIEEE form : What to do?
  17. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  18. How to pursue company secretaryship?
1st March 2012, 01:48 AM
Deep jyoti mahanta02

Default Re: List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?

Shweta you can try for indira gandhi national open university and join the degree again and you can check for online addmission in that. Search engines are there just search it and for this you can continue your normal life and also can able to give exams conducted by the university. You don't need to go to do classes just read the books provided by them in the time of addmission. Best of luck.. Try it... You can go for a brighter future.
16th January 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?

Hi, I have passed b.sc botany in 2009 from mumbai university. In f.y I had cbz combination and in s.y. I had chem and botany. Now I wish to do b.sc in chemistry. Can I do t.y.b.sc chem directly from any recognised distance university and after that join m.sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?