11th August 2010, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?

Respected sir/madam,
The main situation is that, i appeared last year T.Y.B.Sc. (chemistry) in K.V.Pendhakar college in dombivali. But unfortunately i have failed in 3 subjects. between the gaps of exams and results i joined a job. i have to continue the job becoz of financial condition. so i want to complete my last year of b.sc. chemistry through correspondance that is from home. i wil attend exams which will conducted by the institute. pls suggest the institute for the same. pls reply on this email to my yahoo id.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?
  2. Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?
  3. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  4. Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?
  6. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  7. List of colleges offering Self Financing BDS with 178.25 marks in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate? -- [New]
  8. How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?
  9. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  10. How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  11. When is the B.Com(Hons) exam for this year?
  12. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  13. After BSc which courses can I opt for?
  14. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my regular course in correspondence mode after a gap?
  16. Chose B.Arch instead of B.E/B.Tech in AIEEE form : What to do?
  17. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  18. How to pursue company secretaryship?
9th March 2012, 08:14 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?

Some best
colleges for B.SC
IT course are:
- Indian
Institute of
Technology
(I.I.T), Delhi
- Jamia
Hamdard
University
- All India
Institute of
Medical Sciences
- Ram Lal Anand
College
- Gargi College
- Deshbandu
College
- University of
Delhi
- Guru GOBIND
Singh
Indraprastha
University
- Biotech
Consortium
India Ltd
- Jawaharlal
Nehru
University
Hope for your good future scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?