22nd April 2011, 08:59 PM
srdighade

List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?

which institute offer the "DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE"in india.can i get the last date for applying there.i m looking for a diploma course something about emergency medicine/intensive care/

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the institutes in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology course? I have done MD in General Medicine
  2. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  3. List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  4. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  5. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  6. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  7. List of the institutes offering Super Speciality course directly after MBBS in India?
  8. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  9. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  10. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  11. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  13. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad?? -- [New]
  14. Institutions offering diploma in modern office management? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  15. List of Government institutions in Kollam offering diploma courses after 12th?
  16. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  17. Institutes offering medicine course after completing engineering? Is there any age limit?
  18. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
7th March 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?

Which college / university is offering Master's in emergency medicine recognised by MCI?
22nd October 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?

i have completed my bpt this year can i do emergency medicin
21st July 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

can bachelor of dental surgeon can do diploma in medical emergency?
22nd October 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

list of intitutes offering pg diploma in Emergency Medicine
10th September 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

In karnataka in which college can we get diploma in emergency medicine course?
13th September 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BHMS can I eligible for PG diploma in emergency medicine. If I completed the course can I registered in Indian medical council
3rd October 2020, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my bams and now I want to do post graduate diploma in emergency medical services please tell me detail about this course and also related institute. Can I get the last date of applying admission.
29th November 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my bums and i wanted to take admission in emergency medicine, would u like to give ur admirable advise to start my next step.
22nd January 2021, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am basically bams graduate,i want to join pgdems ,can i do this course in ruby hall clinic ,pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?