22nd September 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?

Hi,
I am Vivek Avardhini graduated with BAMS from B.R.K.R Ayurvedic Government Medical college. I would like to do Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine. So, I request you to reply me with the information about the course and the institutions which offer this course in India. Waiting for your virtual concern.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Any institutes in Delhi for emergency medicine? I am a BAMS graduate
  2. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  3. Procedure to join PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine after BAMS? -- [New]
  4. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine
  5. Is the diploma in emergency medicine a recognized one for BAMS student?
  6. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  7. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Medicine for B.A.M.S doctor?
  8. Is there any chance for BAMS candidates to be eligible for MD emergency medicine? List of the colleges in AP all over India
  9. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  11. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  12. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  14. Information about Post Graduate diploma courses after BAMS in Punjab?
  15. Colleges which offer Diploma in Emergency Medicine for B.A.M.S student in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  17. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  18. Cost of emergency medicine post graduation seat in south India? Salary after PG?
1st May 2016, 12:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Vivek Avardhini graduated with BAMS from B.R.K.R Ayurvedic Government Medical college. I would like to do Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine. So, I request you to reply me with the information about the course and the institutions which offer this course in India. Waiting for your virtual concern.
Thank you!
The list of institutes which offer the Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduates given below;

The minimum educational qualification to study the course is a pass in MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BPT/BSMS/BDS/B.Sc Nursing. The duration of the course is one year and in some institutions the course duration is 2 years. The medium of instruction is English. The aspirant can study the course in any one of the colleges given above.
8th May 2021, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?

Pl. suggest me the best college for emergency medicine course in Bangalore.
31st October 2021, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can any institute offers MBBS for BAMS graduates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?