8th December 2011, 01:42 PM
anup kumar loi

List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering

now i am final year of etc engg. in diplomma.have there any job suitable to me in govt./private sectors????

28th April 2012, 09:53 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering

IT IS SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT TO TELL BEST JOBS FOR AN ECE FRESHER . BECAUSE , YOU WILL HAVE GOOD OPPURTUINITIES IN ,
--> CORE COMPANIES
--> IT FIELD

1) YOU CAN APPLY FOR A POST IN DIFFERENT CORE COMAPNIES LIKE ,
BHEL , BSNL , IOCL , ONGC , SAIL , MTNL , GAIL , NTPC , etC . .

IT IS GOOD TO APPEAR THESE COMPANIES WITH A GOOD GATE SCORE , AS THESE COMPANIES ARE PREFERRING GATE SCORERS ONLY .
YOU CAN APPLY FOR BSNL WITHOUT GATE SCORE. BUT , YOU SHOULD HAVE 60% IN B.TECH
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ISRO . THE COMPANY ISRO , WILL NOT CONSIDER GATE SCORES IN SOME CASES . THEY WILL RECRUTI THE CANDDIDATES BY CONDUCTING WRITTEN EXAM AND INTERVIEW .

2) YOU CAN APPLY FOR A JOB IN MANY IT COMPANIES .
IT IS GOOD THAT , IF YOU HAVE A MINIMUMOF 60% IN YOUR B.TECH
YOU CAN GO FOR WALKIN IN DIFFERENT COMPANIES LIKE ,
DELL
WIPRO
INFOSYS
ACCENTURE
SYNTEL
MAHINDRA SATYAM , etC . . .

YOU SHOULD HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS .

you can apply in
telecom jobs
engineer trainee
sr.software engineer
technical leader
system administrator
network engineer

Detail regarding government jobs after completing ECE engineering :- There are lots of jobs available in government sector after completing ECE engineering.

You can try in government sector in BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited),ONGC,NPTL,BHEL,SAIL etc.

If you want to jobs in your field then don't worry I provide you list of government jobs related to your field are following :-

1.Jobs in Telecommunication field

2.Jobs in Mobile Communication field

3.Jobs in latest Internet Technologies field

4.Jobs in IT and Health sector field

5.Jobs in Power Electronic Field

Percentage criteria for Jobs in ECE branch :- Eligibility criteria is must for any entrance exams.ECE candidate have excellent future if you secured at least 70% marks in qualifying exam.Percentage criteria is different for different organizations.

bhel

bsnl

railways

upsc

prepare well

ECE department is core department of the industry.so you have good chances for govt sector.

After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO,ONGC,NTPS etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO ,HP,ACCENTUTE ,INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS ,MBA ,M-TECH ,PHD etc.

But you must be qualify in GATE or MAT or CAT exam and your academic marks should be above 60% for applicable above higher study.
29th April 2012, 11:33 AM
bunty00

Default Re: List of jobs suitable for me in Government or private sectors? I'm in final year of ECE engineering

hy,
you have a vast option of joining an IT company as well as a CORE company.....
in Private sector you can join IT companies like INFOTECH,PATNI COMPUTERS,INFORMATIC,TECH MAHINDRA,SATYAM,INFOCEPTS etc
and CORE companies like MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA,WIPRO,INDIA BULLS etc

In government sector you can go for companies like BSNL,MTNL,MSEDCL etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?