25th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?

hello sir........ i am sakshi a diploma holder in electronics and communication engg. i have alloted a seat in guru jambheshwer university in food engineering through LEET.please advice me can it will be benifitial for me.if it is benifitial then pls tell what will be the scope

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Can I do B.Tech with Food Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  9. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope? -- [New]
  10. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  11. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  12. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  13. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
13th February 2016, 01:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?

As you have been awarded the seat it is beneficial for you to pursue the course of B.Tech in food engineering.
Food engineering has a lot of scope now as food engineers are required by each and every food product manufacturing company.
So there is a lot jobs that is available for the students who become food engineers after pursuing the course of food engineering.
So it is beneficial for you take admission to the course of B.Tech in food engineering.
10th January 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?

Is there any colleges who offer degree in electronics in mumbai for distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?