15th July 2012, 08:49 PM
iocavinash

List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course?

i have completed my b.tech genetic engineering course now i want the list of m.tech genetic engineering colleges in usa and canada

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  2. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  3. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  4. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  5. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  6. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  7. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  8. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  10. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  12. Does genetic engineering offer placements in countries like USA and UK? What is the salary? Information about genetic engineering
  13. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India? -- [New]
  16. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  17. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  18. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
31st December 2012, 11:57 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iocavinash View Post
i have completed my b.tech genetic engineering course now i want the list of m.tech genetic engineering colleges in usa and canada
Dear,

List of engineering colleges in USA/CANADA for M.tech are:
  1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  2. Stanford University
  3. Berkeley Engineering
  4. Georgia Institute of Technology
  5. University of Illinois Urbana Champaign Engineering
  6. California Institute of Technology
  7. Carnegie Mellon Engineering
  8. University of Southern California (Viterbi)
  9. Cornell University College of Engineering
  10. UCSD Jacobs School of Engineering
  11. University of Texas Austin Cockrell Engineering
  12. Texas A & M University
  13. UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering
  14. Purdue University College of Engineering
  15. University of Wisconsin Madison college of Engineering
  16. University of Maryland - College Park
  17. Princeton University School of Engineering and Applied Science
  18. University of California - Santa Barbara
  19. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
  20. The Fu Foundation School of Engineering & Applied Science
  21. Gsas Harvard University
  22. Pennsylvania College of Engineering
  23. University of Florida Engineering College
  24. UMN Twin Cities Institute of Technology
  25. University of Washington College of engineering
  26. Whiting School of Engineering
  27. Virginia Tech Graduate School
  28. Ohio State University College of Engineering

You can take admission in these colleges through GRE.

Best of luck!
3rd January 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course?

List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
4th January 2013, 03:05 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course?

hi,,,

List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course

1.texas a& m univ.
2.berkeley univ.
3.stanford univ.
4.univ. of california
5.univ. of southern california
6.gsas harvard univ.
7.univ. of chicago
8.univ. of pennsylvania
9.virginia tech graduate school

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?