20th January 2012, 09:32 AM
seemshri

List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?

mba collges in nashik
pls provide me the list of good colleges in nashik with the cut off marks needed for admission.also i need to know the government colleges in nashik.
thks

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  2. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  3. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  6. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  7. List of colleges taking admission by lateral entry in 2nd year in engineering in Nashik?
  8. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  9. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. Cutoff list of government engineering colleges in Nashik?
  11. List of engineering colleges in Nashik? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff of engineering colleges of Nashik?
  13. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  14. MBA colleges in Nashik for an OBC student who has secured 63.85 percentile in MBA-CET?
  15. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in computer technology?
  16. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nashik of Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  18. Colleges in Nashik for MCS course?
7th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?

how i get cut off list of mba in nashik colleges
1st April 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?

i have 25 marks in cmat.
21st June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSC computer science with 61% . List of MBA colleges in nashik and what is the procedure for admission and fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?