22nd May 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?

Hello,
I want to do MBA after completing my B.Pharmacy. I am doing B.Pharmacy and I will complete my course in this year. I have also heard that to take admission CAT exam has to be passed.So, I just want to know how can I take admission in MBA after my course. Please provide me the full details of admission including fee & and the colleges regarding this courses in Jharkhand.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  2. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  3. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  4. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  5. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  8. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  9. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  11. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  12. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  16. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  18. List of colleges providing MBBS course in haryana? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2017, 06:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?

Yes, after completing B.Pharmacy you are eligible to pursue MBA. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue MBA. In order to get admission for MBA you must appear and qualify the entrance examinations like:

> CAT

> MAT

> XAT

> GMAT etc.

With the score of the examination you can choose an university and follow their admission procedure. The admission will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by group discussion and personal interview. The fees for MBA course ranges from Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 16 lakhs depending upon the standard of the colleges.

Here are some of the colleges offering MBA in Jharkhand:

> Xavier Labour Relations Institute (Jharkhand, ph - 0657-665 3333, 3983333)

> Indian Institute of Management (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-2280113, 2280940)

> Xavier Institute of Social Service (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-2200873)

> Birla Institute of Technology (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-2275444, 2275896)

> Sai Nath University (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-2544082)

> Institute of Science and Management (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-6571490)

> Cambridge Institute of Technology (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-6566121, 2265449, 2265450)

> Ranchi University (Jharkhand, ph - 0651 2204544, 2205177)

> Birsa Agricultural University (Jharkhand, ph - 0651-2450832)

> Kolhan University (Jharkhand, ph - 06582-255274)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?