23rd May 2010, 06:50 PM
Shweta Bhangre

List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?

i've given 12th sci.& mh-cet, AIEEE exam. i want to take admission for aeronautical engg. / architecture. so help me about top colleges preferably from nashik , pune, mumbai, ahmednagar & admission procedure. from where & when i 'll get the admmission forms & prospectus.

Shweta Bhangre

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  2. Details of cutoff list for engineering colleges in Pune, Nashik, Ahmednagar and Aurangabad for girls of open category?
  3. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas
  4. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  5. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune and Ahmednagar?
  6. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  8. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  9. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  10. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  11. List of engineering colleges in Pune and Nashik? What is the cutoff list?
  12. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  14. Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%
  15. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Can I take a transfer from Nashik to Pune in the 3rd year of my Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
25th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Nicky91

Default Re: List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?

There are many engg colleges in India which provide quality edu in Aero field....

Some are:
1. IIT Guwahati, Assam.
2. Bihar Institute of Technology, Ranchi
3.Sanjay Education Society, Maharastra.
4. IIt Delhi, IIt mumbai
5. Anna university, Tamilnadu
6. IIT Chennai, IIt Kanpur, IIt Roorkee, IIT kharagpur etc....

To get seat in IITs and reputed universities in India.... U need to qualify and in turn get good rank in toughly competitive exam called IIT-JEE.....

All the best... Hav success
27th March 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?

i want all information abt aeronoutical eng n wich is the bst collage in mumbai n wats is the fees abt dis.....plz give me all information
17th June 2012, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

after 10 th standard how to apply for diploma aeronautical engineering?
20th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to take the admission for D.A.E. in the accadamic year 2012-2013. I have completed my M.Sc in maths.
25th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?

after 10 th standard how to apply for diploma aeronautical engineering?
7th October 2012, 10:01 PM
Jyotipass

HI.........

Many engg colleges in India which provide quality edu in Aero field....are :_

1. Anna university, Tamilnadu

2. Bihar Institute of Technology, Ranchi

3.Sanjay Education Society, Maharastra.

4. IIt Delhi, IIt mumbai

5. IIT Guwahati, Assam.
4th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW TOP PRIVATE AERONETIC COLLEGE IN INDIA
11th June 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I had pass 10th now and i want to be aeronautical engenear in future so which is the best college
13th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

aeronautical collage in Mumbai addrass e mail id [email protected]
17th July 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

which is d best aeronauti. Engg cg in pune nd it admission process? How mutch fees..??
18th October 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

result in bams?
18th November 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

BEST COLLAGES FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING N HOW MUCH IS THE FEES N HOW TO APPLY THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF THAT COLLAGE PLEASE SAY ME FAST......
10th December 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

whats the procedure to get admission in aeronautical engineering college IIT after 12 th science?
9th December 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I want as much more as information u can provide to take admission in pune for top most colleges for aurnotic al engineering and also the percentage to be neede to enter??? Please reply as soon as possible,,,..
15th December 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

After compeleted diploma in mechatronics can i join the aeronautical engineering college. How can i apply or which is the best college in pune. Also say which exam to take admission...pls reply fast.........
14th May 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in aernotical engineering . i have given examination of 12 th board and jee exam . how can i do this plz send all information about this . pls send
3rd June 2016, 04:51 AM
pratik6757

i've given 12th sci.& mh-cet, JEE exam. i want to take admission for aeronautical engg. / architecture. so help me about top colleges preferably from pune & admission procedure. from where & when i 'll get the admission forms & prospectus.
14th March 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th exams in 2016-17 now to get admission for aeronautical engineering what should I do and pls send me top clgs in pune
2nd June 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have passed my 12th science just now , I want to make my career in aeronautical engineering from pune , pls.suggest me best ranked degree and post degree college in Pune with details of addmission and fees structure also..thx
2nd June 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in aeronautical in Pune .pl guide send list of college and fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?