9th December 2011, 10:28 AM
Sangeetha.123

List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

Hello...
Am doing my final year mechanical engineering. i want the list of mechanical based companies in coimbatore to do my final semester project.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. List of the companies in which I can do final year project? I am doing final year Mechanical engineering
  3. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  4. Companies available to do final year project in mechanical core companies?
  5. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  6. Which companies allow final year Mechanical engineering students to do project? -- [New]
  7. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  8. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Companies for doing Final semester project in Mechanical Engineering
  10. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  14. Which are the automobile companies that offer project works for students?
  15. List of top colleges I can apply for with 94% marks? I'm doing final year diploma(Mechanical engineering)
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  17. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
26th February 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

top 10 mechanical companies in india?
18th July 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i want to doing my final year projects in mechanical related company. so can you help me list of companies and the company contacts
23rd November 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hai sir
my name is k.j.prakash. i am studying final year mechanical engineering. i don't know any one in that company but i interested to do the project in that company in chennai (oragadam) . So please help me my mail id: [email protected] and my cell number 9445260731 please help me....
thanking you sir
7th December 2012, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

i'm from chennai,

i want to doing my final year projects in mechanical related company. so can you help me list of companies and the company contacts
17th December 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

im from hyderabad . im studying b.tech final year{4-2} i want to do a final project in hvac, so please recommend some renowned companies in secunderabad/hyderabad for the final year project in b.tech mechanical engineering.
thanking u
2nd December 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I am from Hyderabad studying B.Tech final year (Mechanical) last semester. Please suggest me list of companies for main project.
22nd May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from coimbatore,studying B.E Final year MECHANICAL 7th semester.I expect to do my projects in companies. I need someone's help. So, please any one help me...
24th August 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello...
Am doing my final year mechanical engineering. i want the list of mechanical based companies in coimbatore to do my final semester project.
5th September 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am final year mechanical engg i want do my main project on top companies.so what i do for that?
17th November 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

I am arun
24th November 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

I'm Sethu Ramalingam from madurai,I'm doing final year mechanical engineering in one of the premium college in madurai. As per the university norms every final year student must do a project in industry.
If any one know any mechanical core companies in any one of districts like chennai and Coimbatore please refer me sir.
My area of interest is Designing, automotive.
please refer me sir/mam.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Sethu Ramalingam,
Madurai.
Contact no: 918754773677
Email ID: [email protected]
5th June 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello...
Am doing my final year mechatronics engineering. i want the list of mechanical based companies in coimbatore to do my final semester project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?