19th March 2012, 12:42 PM
jitudas777

List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department

i have scored 419 in gate with 29.67 marks in electrical engg dept. In which nit's or govt. colleges. in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  2. List of government colleges offering M.Tech admission in electrical engineering without GATE in West Bengal?
  3. List of the government colleges offering for M.Tech admission in electrical engineering in West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  6. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. Lists of government colleges offering M.Tech admission in electrical engineering without GATE in West Bengal?
  8. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  10. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  12. Can I get a government college after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 60% marks in 12th from West Bengal Board
  13. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  15. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  16. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  17. Number of seats in West Bengal government colleges for Engineering?
  18. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
12th November 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department

can i get admission in a good govt. Nit college after qualifying in iit mains
11th April 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of NIT's or government colleges I can apply for in West Bengal? I've scored 419 in GATE with 29.67 marks in Electrical engineering department

which govt colleges i can get after getting 436 score in gate in ece branch in West bengal and rajasthan and MP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?