12th May 2012, 03:11 PM
loveblack.pearl

List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?

i am expecting 70 marks in aieee 2012. i belong to general category,home state west bengal. kindly give me the list of best collages i can get in west bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  3. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  4. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  6. In which college will I get admission after scoring 2,23,000 rank in AIEEE? List of WBJEE colleges based on my rank?
  7. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  8. Can I get a government college after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 60% marks in 12th from West Bengal Board
  9. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
  10. List of engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 110 marks in AIEEE?
  11. List of colleges of West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? Rank required for admission in those colleges?
  12. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  13. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  14. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? How much rank is required for admission?
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  17. How to join AIEEE government college in West Bengal after scoring 121 marks?
  18. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
25th May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?

I have scored 120 marks in AIEEE 2012. In which college in West Bengal I can get admission?
6th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?

AFTER SCORING 130 IN AIEEE 2012 WHICH COLLEGE IN WEST BENGAL WILL OFEER ME CSE
23rd May 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 141 marks in JEE(Main). Which college I can expect for CS in West Bengal
31st May 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 80 marks in jee main.which college i can expect in west bengal in civil?
3rd June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

list of the colleges to entry with 70% marks in west bengal H.S
11th June 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 75 marks in iit mains and belong to obc candidate....tel me whch colege i get in up..?
20th June 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 74 in aieee(mains). which engineering college i can expect in west bengal
15th July 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 124 in iit[ mains].which engineering college i can expect in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?