26th September 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

List of preparation books which I can followed for preparing JAM exam in M.Sc Geophyscis?

List of preparation books which I can followed for preparing JAM exam in M.Sc Geophyscis? Looking forward to get some good suggestions and advice to complete this course without any problem. Thank you!

26th September 2015, 06:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of preparation books which I can followed for preparing JAM exam in M.Sc Geophyscis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of preparation books which I can followed for preparing JAM exam in M.Sc Geophyscis? Looking forward to get some good suggestions and advice to complete this course without any problem. Thank you!
IIT JAM entrance is conducted for following subject:-

Mathematics

Physics

Chemistry

Biotechnology

Computer Science

Best books for IIT-JAM exam for Physics subject:

IIT JAM physics by Anand Kumar by Unique Publishers books

Physics by H.C. Verma
course in physics 2013 by Tata McGraw hill

IIT JAM Physics and Geo Physics by Vishal Deoarshi

Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

Mechanics by H.C.Verma
IIT-JAM - M.Sc., Physics Previous Papers, Solved by Rph Editorial Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?