24th August 2011, 11:26 AM
arindamscs

List of coaching institutes for preparation for JAM?

Respected sir,
I want to know about the preparation of JECA/JAM.I am a student of computer sc. 3rd yr.So,please inform me a institution of coaching for JAM/JECA in kolkata.Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
Date-24.08.2011 Arindam Sinha
kadamtala,Howrah-1.

Related Questions:
  1. List out the best coaching institutes for IIT JAM Physics entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best universities or institutes for M.Sc in Physics? Is coaching for JAM will be best? List of good coaching institutes for JAM exam?
  3. Will I be able to crack IIT-JAM through self preparation? Coaching classes for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  4. Best coaching center in West Bengal for IIT JAM in Chemistry? Books for preparation?
  5. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria of JAM?
  6. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  7. List of best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT-JAM(Chemistry) in Chennai? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
  8. Where can I do my coaching for IIT JAM exam preparation in Rajasthan?
  9. Is there any need of special coaching for IIT JAM? Names of the institutes? Where shall I get the special coaching for IIT JAM?
  10. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  11. Best coaching institutes in Delhi to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam?
  12. Correspondence course for iit jam in physics: coaching centers and books for preparation?
  13. Coaching Institutes for IIT-JAM in West Bengal?
  14. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  15. How should I plan to crack the JAM MCA entrance exam? I can not afford coaching
  16. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  17. List of reputed institutes with their contact details for SRMEEE?
  18. Reference books for IIT JAM physics exam? Best coaching centres for IIT JAM Physics?
16th August 2013, 07:08 PM
tarjectory
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of coaching institutes for preparation for JAM?

DEAR FRIEND...
I SUGGEST YOU THAT TRAJECTORY EDUCATION IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR JAM COACHING IN ALL MAJOR SUBJECTS.LIKE PHYSICS ,MATHS,BIOTECHAND CHEMISTRY.

TRAJECTORY EDUCATION
126 , IInd Floor , Mall Road , Kingsway Camp(In Front of GTB Nagar Metro station , Delhi-9
New Delhi
India
011-47041845
+91 9910271733
24th August 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of third year honours in Computer Scince. Please tell me which is the bast coaching institute in kolkata for class room coaching for JAM Entrance exam.
12th October 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

List of best coaching institutes for IIT JAM in Chennai?
25th February 2014, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tel me best coaching for iit jam in statistics in lucknow
3rd June 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am student of physics i need best coaching centre for jam in chennai pls answer me
3rd June 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i am student of physics i need best coaching centre for jam in chennai pls answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?