27th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

List of books and their writers for preparation of IIT JAM exam for M.Tech in Geophysics?

hello, sir my self MEDHA . i m persueing B.sc (physics ,maths ,geology) . sir i want to some names of writers $ books of geology ,Maths ,Physics for preparation of IIT JAM( for course M.TECH in geophysics )
THANKING YOU.
MEDHA SINGH
SAHARANPUR(U.P)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  2. Which books should I refer to prepare for IIT JAM in Geophysics?
  3. Is there a correspondence course for IIT JAM in Applied Geophysics? Which books to refer for it?
  4. IIT JAM 2016 reference books for Biological Sciences
  5. IIT JAM 2016 reference books for Biological Science
  6. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  7. Best coaching center in West Bengal for IIT JAM in Chemistry? Books for preparation?
  8. Online coaching classes and suitable books for preparation of IIT-JAM(Biotechnology)?
  9. Guidance and suitable books for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  10. Where to find the books for preparation of IIT JAM MSc Chemistry entrance exam?
  11. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  12. Reference books for preparation of IIT-JAM in Chemistry stream ?
  13. Which books to prepare for IIT-JAM in Physics?
  14. Reference books for IIT JAM physics exam? Best coaching centres for IIT JAM Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of preparation books which I can followed for preparing JAM exam in M.Sc Geophyscis? -- [New]
  16. What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
  17. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Geophysics after completing graduation with PMC group with 64.4% marks
5th September 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books and their writers for preparation of IIT JAM exam for M.Tech in Geophysics?

sir i am pursuing b.sc.(maths , physics , statistics). please suggest books for preparing for iit jam for m.sc.(maths nd physics) both.... mail me at [email protected]
27th January 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books and their writers for preparation of IIT JAM exam for M.Tech in Geophysics?

Sir I have done physics h n I want to preapare for msc in geophysics so please suggest me ( maths and physics ) books. My I'd is [email protected]
20th March 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed in bsc physics. I am preparing for msc geophysics entrance.please mail me -list of good books that are related in geophysics.My id is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?