28th September 2010, 12:10 AM
sunderpur

List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?

Sir,
i want information of list of private MD/MS Ayurveda college in Maharashtra & karnatka along with fee structure and addmission time.please reply as soon as possible.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  2. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  5. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery?
  6. Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of private MD Ayurveda Colleges?
  9. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  11. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  12. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda? -- [New]
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of government Ayurveda Colleges in Maharashtra which have post graduate courses in Ayurveda?
  17. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  18. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
11th June 2011, 01:17 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?

The list of private colleges of MD/MS in ayurveda is as under-
In Maharashtra visit to-
http://www.icareerindia.com/ayurved-colleges-in-maharashtra/

In karnataka-
http://www.icareerindia.com/ayurved-colleges-in-karnataka-india/

For the fees structure its better to get the details from the prospectus as the fees is different in each college according to the facilities provided by them.
14th September 2011, 04:07 PM
Dr. Niten

Default Re: List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunderpur View Post
Sir,
i want information of list of private MD/MS Ayurveda college in Maharashtra & karnatka along with fee structure and addmission time.please reply as soon as possible.
Thank You.
i wnt to known about all the best colleges for md ayu
14th October 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF PRIVATE MEDICAL
15th October 2011, 12:28 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

The list of private colleges of MD/MS in ayurveda is as under-
In Maharashtra visit to-
http://www.icareerindia.com/ayurved-colleges-in-maharashtra/

In karnataka-
http://www.icareerindia.com/ayurved-colleges-in-karnataka-india/

For the fees structure its better to get the details from the prospectus as the fees is different in each college according to the facilities provided by them.
Thanks
1st March 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Interested to know the fee structure for MD /MS in ayurved in maharashtra or karnataka nd college with minimum fee .
Sincerely
Dr Avinash Shankar ,MD,FRCP.DM (Endocrinology) PhD
[email protected]
2nd March 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the date and admission procedure of gov. ayurveda college of maharashtra pg entrance exam 2012 ?
6th March 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I had given my final prof exams in punjab and interesten in M.D. ? Tell me pg enterence test date
2nd May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Thank You.
24th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i want MD MS colleges in karnataka and maharastra private and gov with seats and fees structure
6th July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that how many colleses are there kn maharastra nd kerala for md/ms in ayurveda. And what r the fee structure fo admition. And what is the admition time
27th March 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I want admission to any faculty of M.D. in private ayurved college please help
25th April 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

detail list of ayurvedic colleges conducting MD (post GRADUATION) cources in maharashtra,give details of catagori wise subjects and addreses of colleges,please give available seats for maintioned pg (MD) cources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?