17th April 2012, 10:58 PM
mithilesh k singh

Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?

Subject--- MBBS admission fee.

Please send the admission fees of private mbbs courses in maharastra and karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  2. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  4. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  5. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  7. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  11. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  13. Fee structure for private MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  15. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
  16. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  18. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
30th May 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?

mbbs private colleges in maharashtra with fee structure
10th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?

sir plz send me fee stucture of private medical college of asso cet 2012
8th July 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mbbs in govt colleges if we go through cet-2012
30th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of one year MBBS cours in any private college of karantaka
2nd August 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mbbs in privet college in india
19th August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get a direct admission in mbbs in any good medical college in karnataka with only college fees(no donation) since we are not able to pay any donation......
13th April 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is fees structure for mbbs tel me at 03068920584
9th May 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the what is the minimum donesion and fee for get admission in mbbs college in maharashtra and karnatktka and i obtained 83% in 12th.
19th May 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me fee structure in private college of mumbai
13th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me fee details in padmasri vithal medical college of maharashtra of total 5 years course - total amount please
20th July 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a outsider a want medical colleges in karnataka and what is the fee details for direct admition without giving cet
4th August 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

how much donation i Will pay for medical seat in India and my cutt off is 184.75
19th May 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What's the fee structure for admission to mbbs course in pvt cheapest med colleges in maharastra & bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?