2nd February 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

List of Professional courses offered by colleges in Kerala for the candidates of 10+2 with Science stream?

Iam a plus two science student. what can i do after my plus2 .which are the proffessional courses offered by colleges in Kerala .

30th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Professional courses offered by colleges in Kerala for the candidates of 10 2 with Science stream?

Is automobile engineering a good option after 2?
10th April 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Professional courses offered by colleges in Kerala for the candidates of 10 2 with Science stream?

what are the causes available after plus two biology science
24th April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the short term courses after plus two in kerala?
10th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

my dear students .. better go forr any course outside kerala. in kerala the courses are taken by professional teams either by cpi,cpm,udf,bjp and it is very difficult to explain.. better do not vote also...
25th May 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam a 2 science student. What can I do after my 2? Which are the proffessional course offered by collages in kerala ?
21st June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for civilservice?which all things should be read?
18th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

which proffesional courses are going in us
15th November 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

after 2 science which course is better to study for proffession?
7th January 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Iam a plus 2 student what are the courses can take to me
4th February 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have 98% in 2. i focus on integrated mathematics courses. where i can study?
17th May 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 75% in 2.what are the best courses?
30th September 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

available gov seat 4 mbbs in keralaPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
5th October 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

after 2 science which course make a job in 2 yr period
27th March 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I will have 86 % in 2..what are the proffessional courses suiting me?
15th May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have 73%mark in plustwo science examination what are the proffessional courses suiting me?
15th May 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have 73%mark in plustwo science examination what are the proffessional courses suiting me?
9th October 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

list of various professional courses in India, this list is useful to implement a project in grama panchayath
30th April 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a 1 biology student and I want to know about the courses I have to choose after 2.Actually i want to be a socialworker but afraid to compete my future and society.by P.K
28th May 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 73% in plus two commerce examination what are the professional course suitable for me
27th December 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have got 70% in plus two science examination and good at mathematics and biology so i do want to know which course suit for me..plz replay. Waiting for your valueable suggestion
18th June 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

which are the new generation courses that provide good job opportunities,scope,good salary& good status in the society?especially in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?