24th January 2012, 09:11 AM
Chima V J

List of recognized Institutes in Mumbai offering MBA in Human Resources and provide Placement Assistance?

Which recognised institutes in Mumbai have MBA in Human Resources and also provide placement assistance by campus interviews?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join embedded course after passing B.Tech ECE? Institutes offering the course and providing placement assistance?
  2. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  4. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  5. Colleges for Ph.D in Human resources Management in Delhi NCR Region?
  6. CAT score accepting colleges having affordable fees structure and good placements?
  7. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  8. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  9. Recognized MBA in Health Management institutes
  10. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. List of the top 10 business schools in India for Human Resources?
  13. How much rank is required to get admission in Jodhpur MBM college?
  14. List of top 50 institutes in India?
  15. List of government MBA colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Which institute to select during the registration of XAT exam apart from XLRI? Institutes offering MBA in HR and having a good placement record?
  18. List of top Pharmacy colleges providing placement in Mumbai?
9th May 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of recognized Institutes in Mumbai offering MBA in Human Resources and provide Placement Assistance?

is ISMS Mumbai a recognized university for doing mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?