31st January 2012, 07:05 AM
muthuelangob

List of Reference Books and PDF files to prepare for AMIE Exam of Section A?

can i get the reference and recommended books for AMIE section A exam in the form of pdf files or any other e form?

31st January 2012, 10:25 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Reference Books and PDF files to prepare for AMIE Exam of Section A?

You can go to-
http://www.amiestudy.com/studynotes.htm

There are many online coaching programme is also available.

YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION + HEAD SET + GTALK/YAHOO MESSENGER.
CLASS TIMING IS FLEXIBLE.
TO ATTEND FREE CLASS
ADD [email protected] IN YOUR GTALK ACCOUNT.
NEXT CLASS FROM 7.PM TO 10 PM

You can contact at-

http://amieinstitute.tripod.com/index.html

YOU NEED TO HAVE A GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION + HEAD SET + GTALK/YAHOO MESSENGER.
CLASS TIMING IS FLEXIBLE.
TO ATTEND FREE CLASS
ADD [email protected] IN YOUR GTALK ACCOUNT.
NEXT CLASS FROM 7.PM TO 10 PM
31st January 2012, 10:28 AM
parveen_amb25

Default Re: List of Reference Books and PDF files to prepare for AMIE Exam of Section A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthuelangob View Post
can i get the reference and recommended books for AMIE section A exam in the form of pdf files or any other e form?
Study material provided by the institution of engineers and your books which you read in diploma time if you apply for ST , T Read that books with concertation , And some study material you can purchase outside the local centre of AMIE , and Previous year solved question papers can help you
31st January 2012, 10:39 AM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthuelangob View Post
IEI has not prescribed any text book for reference.

However, you may refer to the Anna University website for guidance regrding this.

Please visit the webpage:

http://www.annauniv.edu/academic/MAIN.htm.

Click on your branch. Another page opens, giving the syllabus, duration, etc. At the end of each subject, the text books are mentioned. This will serve as a useful guide.

All the best.
3rd April 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

can i get the reference books or study notes or other pdf files for the following subjects? 1)Data Structures, 2) Pulse & Digital Circuits 3) Programming Languages
30th August 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How can i get amie a sec study books please tell me....................
[email protected]
28th October 2012, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about corporate membership of iei...........
[email protected]
7th December 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Are jain brother books better than from others?
Can anyone tellme on [email protected].
29th December 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default when i will qualify

Dear sir/mam/friends

now i will apply to a m i e when i will qualify to give a section a examinination
14th March 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Dear sir/mam/friends
I am vinod sarode from Aurangabad,Maharashtra. I take addmition in AMIE for section A. I was passed in two papers i.e. AD 301 and AD 304 this Subject. But i can't crack other Two Subject in in two years. So help me and suggest to me How study of AD 302( material science) and AD 303( computing ). and which is best books for this paper.
thanking you
My e-mail add : [email protected]
31st October 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Which text books are better to secA(DIPLOMA)
10th December 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Mam/Sir,
i need the pdf book for SEC A
Kindly inform me
Thanks
My e-mail - [email protected]
mobi - 07709921573
2nd April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

for diploma holders (E&CE branch) what are the subjects must be prepared for AMIE EXAM
2nd April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

for diploma holders (E&CE branch) what are the subjects must be prepared for AMIE EXAM
14th May 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reference book for non-diploma to prepare the AMIE exam.If yes then then kindly get in touch with below details:

EMail ID: [email protected]
10th July 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i will completed diploma in january 2015. Can i apply in january for june 2015 amie exam..??
16th December 2014, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

plz give reference book name for sec b mechanical subject given below:

1, N.C.E.S
2.power plant engg.
3.Thermal sci.
24th April 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed one subject AD-303 in first attempt this time I'm trying to pass 3subjects pls give me some tips to make prepare for June-2015
25th April 2015, 02:26 PM
PATHGUIDE

You can refer following books for prepration of AMIE section A exam :

Fundamentals of Design and manufacturing
by Pravin Kumar and M.Ramaswamy

The book covers:
Fundamentals of design and manufacturing
Material science and engineering
Computing and informatics
Society and environment
Mechanical science
Engineering Physics and Chemistry
Engineering drawing and graphics
Engineering mathematics
Electronics and instrumentation
Electrical science

2. MATERIAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
for AMIE Section-A (Diploma Stream)
by R.K Rajput
19th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

pls, recomend me the books of amie sec-a so that i can pass in a single attempt.e [email protected]
20th September 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

did study material provided by the AMIE for section A diploma stream are available online in PDF format? if yes, please provide me the link from where I can download all the study material email: [email protected]
20th September 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

did study material provided by the AMIE for section A diploma stream are available online in PDF format? if yes, please provide me the link from where I can download all the study material email: [email protected]
26th December 2021, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear Mam/Sir,
i need the civil department pdf book for SEC A
Kindly inform me
Thanks
My e-mail - [email protected]
mobi - 01755378741
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?