4th July 2011, 09:42 PM
mamathashri

List of regular evening colleges in Bangalore for doing MCA? Do I need to write CET exam?

I need list of regular evening college in Bangalore for doing MCA and
also should i write CET exam for joining.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for doing MCA in regular evening college
  2. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  4. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  5. Bangalore CET criteria
  6. List of evening colleges offering Part Time Diploma Electronics course in Bangalore? -- [New]
  7. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  8. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure?
  9. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of MCA-CET? List of colleges?
  10. List of M.A Economics evening colleges in Bangalore?
  11. List of M.Tech Evening Colleges which are located in Bangalore
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  13. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges which offers MCA in Pune for CET qualified candidate?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  16. List of evening colleges to do MCA in Tirunelveli
  17. Top 20 colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 93.72 percentile in MCA CET?
  18. List of evening colleges for doing MCA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of regular evening colleges in Bangalore for doing MCA? Do I need to write CET exam?

i want to do my mca in evening college so please suggest me the evening colleges in bangalore
20th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of regular evening colleges in Bangalore for doing MCA? Do I need to write CET exam?

i want to do Teaching job in evening engineering or m.c.a.or polytechnic college so please suggest me the evening colleges in bangalore
26th March 2013, 11:06 AM
penchala

I need list of regular evening college in Bangalore for doing MCA and
also should i write CET exam for joining
15th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

By doing MCA in evening colleges,will it have scope compard to regular batches?? and wat will be the fee structure in evening colleges?
11th June 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Mca or msc in cs evening colleges under vtu at bangalore is there or not
10th December 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

By doing MCA in evening colleges,will it have scope compared to regular batches?? and what will be the fee structure in evening colleges?
23rd November 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam I'm doing in MCA for evening college in Bangalore
but now I'm doing in bca final year from ksou university
after the bca I can get any chances in vtu doing in MCA
pls suggests me
11th April 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings for the day!!

My basic degree is BA Economic.

Kindly let me know based on my degree . If any college is providing to do MCA in Bangalore at evening class .

Thanks & Regards
Kartik
14th April 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Currently am working in IT based on my degree, but i want to do my mca in evening college so please suggest me the evening colleges in bangalore. also do i need to write any entrance exam for this.

Thanks,
Satheesh Reddy,
8th May 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

Currently am working in IT based on my degree, but i want to do my mca in evening college so please suggest me the evening colleges in bangalore. also do i need to write any entrance exam for this.

Thanks,
Rakesh Ravi G
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?