5th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?

Good Evening Sir
I am Murtuza Sathaliya from Gujarat.I will complete my BCA from Sardar Patel university Gujarat. So I want to study MCA in Oxford College in Bangalore so which entrance I have to pass for MCA in Bangalore, is entrance exam is compulsory for MCA in Bangalore. And what is fees structure for MCA and can I get admission without donation and what is minimum percentage required for MCA and I have Commerce background.

Thank You sir in advance

your sincerely
Murtuza

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for admission in Oxford university for BCA or B.Tech?
  2. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  5. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  6. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  7. Can i do MCA course after doing BCA degree with 87.60%
  8. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  9. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  10. Is Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore good for doing MCA? Will I get direct admission?
  11. How to do MCA from Bangalore?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  13. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  15. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  16. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  17. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  18. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
12th April 2016, 12:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Evening Sir
I am Murtuza Sathaliya from Gujarat.I will complete my BCA from Sardar Patel university Gujarat. So I want to study MCA in Oxford College in Bangalore so which entrance I have to pass for MCA in Bangalore, is entrance exam is compulsory for MCA in Bangalore. And what is fees structure for MCA and can I get admission without donation and what is minimum percentage required for MCA and I have Commerce background.

Thank You sir in advance

your sincerely
Murtuza
No, there is no entrance examination to study the MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore. The minimum percentage required in BCA for the admission is 50% marks aggregate in all the years of degree examination. The eligibility to study the MCA course is a pass in any degree of 3 years duration from a recognized university with 50% marks. The candidate must have studied Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science as one of the subjects. The duration of the course is 3 years. The official website link is given for your reference Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?